Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thumbs UP DJI  !!!!

Purchased a TB48 Battery early in May for my Inspire 1 V2.  
One of the cells started giving off a reading of more then .1 volt difference from the other cells last week during a job.......tried all the tricks to get it back in balance, to no avail.  
Contacted DJI support online on the early evening of the 7th, they created a case #that day.
Next morning on Friday the 8th got an email asking for more information......name, date of purchase, proof of purchase, email, etc.  Sent that in with a pdf screenshot of the battery voltage page in the app, late the same afternoon.
After the weekend got another email yesterday (11th) saying they got my info and were working on the case.
This morning got an email from DJI support with a tracking number for expedited shipping saying my battery was on the way.
I have to say the response DJI has exhibited in this case is FAR above what I would have, or could have hoped for....from any company!!  And over a weekend to boot!

To the Guys/Girls of DJI.......Great Job!

2017-9-12
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Wow,That will be one for the record book! Really? Safety First! Ken.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, hope you will receive it soon, please keep us updated if there is any further question.
Really appreciate your positive feedback.
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules