Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't upgrade the firmware on my brand new mavic pro
1007 5 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lara
lvl.1
Slovenia

Hi,

I just got a brand new dji mavic pro. It came with firmware .400. The first thing that i did was the firmware upgrade process. The upgrade worked fine for the RC, but I can't upgrade the AC. I've tried like 50 times already. Tried with Assistant 2 on my macbook and using the dji app on my iphone 6.

On the macbook the update get stuck at 44%, then the AC reboots and i get the "update failed" (Error: undefined 0x020106) message. Using the dji app on my iphone the process goes to 71%, but then i get the same error.

My account is lara.kamnik at gmail.com . I send all the reports from the Dji App for iOS.

What's wrong? I don't know what to do anymore.  I'm really dissapointed.

2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Well received. I have forwarded to the designated team to add you in. Please refer below and update again.

Once you get the permission, please update to 01.03.0813 Beta successfully. Then press the record button on RC or App to make sure that the camera is taking a VIDEO, then upgrade to the latest firmware V01.03.1000 as the normal process.
2017-9-12
Use props
Lara
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-12 19:53
Well received. I have forwarded to the designated team to add you in. Please refer below and update again.

Once you get the permission, please update to 01.03.0813 Beta successfully. Then press the record button on RC or App to make sure that the camera is taking a VIDEO, then upgrade to the latest firmware V01.03.1000 as the normal process.

Hi Susan, thank you for your response!

It is not very clear to me - you are asking me to press the "record" button on the RC, but the RC is already updated to the latest firmware. Shouldn't the procedure be made on the AC?

I connected the aircraft to my mac and updated to 01.03.0813 beta successfully. I tried upgrading then to the latest firmware and it fails again always at 44 %.

I have no words to describe how disappointed I am.
2017-9-12
Use props
Lara
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-12 19:53

I managed to do it!!! I am so thankful, couldn't have done it without you Susan!

THANK YOU!
2017-9-13
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

You're on the best firmware version out so don't upgrade it. Do some reading on the forums bud.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lara Posted at 2017-9-13 00:47
I managed to do it!!! I am so thankful, couldn't have done it without you Susan!

THANK YOU!

My pleasure. Glad to hear that you have figured it out. Happy flying!
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules