Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Wedding Video - ALL Drone footage +Things I Learned)
12130 125 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raincast
Captain
Flight distance : 135633 ft
  • >>>
Canada

rantanlan Posted at 2018-5-13 03:44
wow, what a delight, absolutely awesome for some beginners work (doesn't look at all like it). also thought of shooting with my air handheld, how do you mange to do this? remote in one hand mavic in the other? think thats a little tricky sind the remote+phone isn't exactly particularly comfortable to use with one hand

Yeah, it's pretty uncomfortable with one hand holding the RC/phone but I didn't really have a choice either way haha. Others use things like the Katana but it's meant to mount only your phone. Pitch up and down are just smoother and more cinematic with the RC's roller control things at the top so I prefer using it.
2018-5-19
Use props
Raincast
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-5-18 23:47
yes good luck Raincast, just keep doing what you're doing,  great job!

Will do! I hope that new DJI Ronin S will be priced decently!
2018-5-20
Use props
Raincast
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Denis Dementienko Posted at 2018-6-2 22:37
Do you remember your engagement day? I was really worried to hear "no", though there were no reasons for that. My Judie was so happy to see my performance which included dancing, singing and a couple of other surprises that were connected with our love-story. The best thing is that all these monents are now safely recorded thanks to engagement photographer Israel who was kind enough to help us in the matter.

I have decided to do wedding videos starting next year because I really enjoyed capturing these moments! I am saving up for gear right now. Photos are a good way to store these memories, but I'm just not good with photography haha

Thanks for sharing!
2018-6-3
Use props
Wanasthis
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello cool business.

2021-5-20
Use props
TWStories
lvl.4

Canada

WOW!  For being your first wedding video that's really good!  You have the sense in terms of matching the clips with the song.  Keep it up!   

-----------------------------------------------
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
www.torontoweddingstories.ca
2022-3-30
Use props
TWStories
lvl.4

Canada

WOW!  For being your first wedding video that's really good!  You have the sense in terms of matching the clips with the song.  Keep it up!   

-----------------------------------------------
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
www.torontoweddingstories.ca
2022-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules