Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Wedding Video - ALL Drone (plus Things I Learned)
6906 49 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raincast
Captain
Flight distance : 135633 ft
  • >>>
Canada

PY4CK Posted at 2017-9-16 10:38
Wonderful job and very inspiring. Besides, beautiful people and gorgeous place. Congrats !

Yeah, the lovely people and setting helped tons to sell the video hahaha. The couple enjoyed the video as much as I did so I'm glad. Thanks for checking it out!
2017-9-16
Use props
Raincast
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Madwand Posted at 2017-9-16 11:03
#10.  Doesn't matter if the pros were getting paid and you weren't. If you were asked to be there, you have as much right as they do to get in close.

I saw you said you cut out some people looking, but I'm amazed you got any footage without them looking at the drone.

Yeah, I should've just gotten closer during the ceremony. The close-up shots really bring emotion into the clips. Only a bridesmaid and bride knew I was coming to the event hahaha

I was very surprised too. The guests initially looked when I lifted off and I clipped those out, but I'm glad people ignored it quckly. I think the DJ looked at my drone the most haha. Thanks for watching the video!
2017-9-16
Use props
CA Mavic Pro
First Officer
Flight distance : 639652 ft
Lebanon

Very nice video congratulations!
2018-1-9
Use props
Raincast
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

CA Mavic Pro Posted at 2018-1-9 01:34
Very nice video congratulations!

Thank you for giving it a look and Happy New Year!
2018-1-9
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I agree with you in all 11 point ...I liked this video because despite all the 11 points ... you did a good job
2018-1-9
Use props
Paul Lee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 120623 ft
United Kingdom

Wow that was a fantastic capture of what looked like an amazing day..... Your post editing is good and the bride and groom have won a watch with this standard of video free as a reminder of their big day.
2018-1-9
Use props
Raincast
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

AlexVideoShark  Posted at 2018-1-9 11:08
I agree with you in all 11 point ...I liked this video because despite all the 11 points ... you did a good job

Thanks! I really wanna do more weddings now haha. I'm still waiting for a new Osmo so I won't have to use my drone for everything.
2018-1-9
Use props
Raincast
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

Paul Lee Posted at 2018-1-9 11:41
Wow that was a fantastic capture of what looked like an amazing day..... Your post editing is good and the bride and groom have won a watch with this standard of video free as a reminder of their big day.

I'm honored that they let me capture their wedding! I'm getting married at the end of this month too and I'd never skimp out on videography. I'm grateful for you watching and glad you enjoyed it!
2018-1-9
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Raincast Posted at 2018-1-9 19:39
Thanks! I really wanna do more weddings now haha. I'm still waiting for a new Osmo so I won't have to use my drone for everything.

yes it is true ... but also with the osmo ... will be necessary to have quality ...
and that seems to me that you have it ... so ...
surely you will be able to do even better works ...
even if a  wedding footage it's really hard ...
you need to know the right timing, organization, programming, and better if you work at least three people or more ...
but despite all these aspects ... I repeat, you made a great video
2018-1-9
Use props
Raincast
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

AlexVideoShark  Posted at 2018-1-9 20:39
yes it is true ... but also with the osmo ... will be necessary to have quality ...
and that seems to me that you have it ... so ...
surely you will be able to do even better works ...

Glad you like it and the couple do too! Thanks and cheers!
2018-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules