New Drone Registration Crap
1360 12 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gutterboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6660 ft
Canada

New P4 today, sold my P3 Standard, starting to regret it, geesh. I've been frigging with this thing for 4 hours now and have got NO Where. What a Pain to set up compared to my P3 Standard.
#1, no wifi signal active on either my Brand new Samsung Tab A, or my LG G3 phone, what the"
Did relink on drone and RC, Green light on Drone, and Green on controller, can move Cam up and down, but thats it, tried everything i can think of.
#2, DJI go 4 app, asking me to Register the Drone for warranty, some stupid LINK box pops up when app is launched, asking me to Enter a Mainland China Phone # and a Verification Code, Cant get the box off the screen.
Fed up, about to pull my Hair out, or take this back to BestBuy,
HELPPPPPP.....
2017-9-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Reset to factory settings.
2017-9-12
Use props
gutterboy
lvl.1
Canada

https://www.dropbox.com/s/06g675 ... 210937_HDR.jpg?dl=0

2017-9-12
Use props
gutterboy
lvl.1
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-12 16:37
Reset to factory settings.

guess i better D/L a manual, all it came with was Quick start Guide in 3 languages
2017-9-12
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer
United States

I only have a P3P, but I don't think the 4's use Wifi for anything. Don't they have Lightbridge instead?

Barney
2017-9-12
Use props
gutterboy
lvl.1
Canada

no idea Barney, nothing said of that in manual so far
2017-9-12
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Reset your drone
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Phantom 4 uses Lightbridge, please connect the mobile and controller via USB cable.

Also, please re-install the APP and connect it when there are good GPS signal, you will get rid of phone number reminder. For more details, please check the user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+v1.6.pdf
2017-9-12
Use props
gutterboy
lvl.1
Canada

Awsome Susan, alot different process then my Phantom 3 for sure...I never researched a 4 at all, someone just offered me what i paid for it a year ago, so i let it go and replaced with a 4 without even really reading about it.I will have to Look into this Lightbridge, never heard of it. Thanks again
2017-9-13
Use props
gutterboy
lvl.1
Canada

now if i can figure out how to get rid of this annoying beep from Controller saying Wireless interference, Maybe its my router in my House, dunno, have to go somewhere in a parking lot i guess see if it dissapears
2017-9-13
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gutterboy Posted at 2017-9-13 03:21
now if i can figure out how to get rid of this annoying beep from Controller saying Wireless interference, Maybe its my router in my House, dunno, have to go somewhere in a parking lot i guess see if it dissapears

The beeping from the display device is most likely the Object Avoidance indicating something is in front of the P4. Grab a cup of coffee and have a good read through the manual, particularly the RTH functions.

For your first flights go into a wide open field where there's nothing within a few hundred yards to hit.
2017-9-13
Use props
Steve Slechta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31276 ft
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-9-13 04:34
The beeping from the display device is most likely the Object Avoidance indicating something is in front of the P4. Grab a cup of coffee and have a good read through the manual, particularly the RTH functions.

For your first flights go into a wide open field where there's nothing within a few hundred yards to hit.

I second that......
2017-9-13
Use props
gutterboy
lvl.1
Canada

thanks guys,it was Wifi interference the first time, being within 100 ft of my House, or so i thought,disconnecting my House Router did nothing for it though,i can still fly from home,but just the warning beep the entire time.
Second time for the Beep,was me driving 5 miles from home to fly in an open field, only to realize i had forgot the stupid Micro cable to connect Tablet to RC,  Both are things i Never had to Deal with on the P3,
Ièll get her straightened out after a couple hours flight time hopefully,
2017-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules