Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Capture equal distance function not available for Inspire 1?
1739 5 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Desert Drone Pi
lvl.4

United Arab Emirates

Good day all,

I often use my Inspire 2 for mapping missions on GS PRO and usually use the function 'Capture at equal distance' for 3D mapping.

However I was required to use my Inspire 1 for a mission, and it appears that this mode is not available for the Inspire 1, even though it appears I have the latest firmware update and GS PRO app.

Am I missing something here? furthermore I believe it has been possible to use this mode in the past on an Inspire 1.....

I have cross checked that everything is up to date, but still no luck.

Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Hi, can you review the manual and make sure you are setting up the GS Pro properly? https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_EN_V1.8.pdf
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

And could you please provide us a screenshot of this? I'd like to check. Thanks.
2017-9-17
Use props
Desert Drone Pi
lvl.4

United Arab Emirates

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-17 23:03
And could you please provide us a screenshot of this? I'd like to check. Thanks.

Hi DJI Thor,

I have been through the manaul still no luck. Please see the screen shot below.

IMG_0172.PNG
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Desert Drone Pi Posted at 2017-9-26 23:15
Hi DJI Thor,

I have been through the manaul still no luck. Please see the screen shot below.

Hi there, I am so sorry to tell that I was confirmed that Inspire 1 doesn't support capture at equal distance interval, in fact, drones that were published after Phantom 4 will support this function, but you can still choose equal time interval.
2017-9-28
Use props
Tina Inspire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342582 ft
Denmark

HI

I'am having the same problem with my Inspire 1 V.2 - This one should support the function.
2018-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules