Problem connecting with Ipod Touch 6
1584 7 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
explographe
lvl.1
France

I have downloaded DJI GO4 on my Ipod 6, which is on the white list of compatible devices for the Mavic pro.
But when I connect the device to the remote control of the drone, it stays as "disconnected" and don't show the drone camera image. Did I miss something ?
2017-9-13
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

You use the cable provided by DJI? Use another one and try again (connect to bottom USB-port of RC)
2017-9-13
Use props
explographe
lvl.1
France

Mari Posted at 2017-9-13 09:42
You use the cable provided by DJI? Use another one and try again (connect to bottom USB-port of RC)

I used the DJI one, but it works with other device (my girlfriends iphone)
2017-9-13
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

explographe Posted at 2017-9-13 10:36
I used the DJI one, but it works with other device (my girlfriends iphone)

Check for pocket lint in the connector, which has caused connectivity issues for some. Good luck.
2017-9-13
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

I would invest some money on a better device.... despite of the iPod is on the DJI list of compatible devices....
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry, iPod is not on the support list, please refer to the list below. You can try to connect the RC with your original cable on the bottom port, please kindly note that unplug the side cable first. If it still doesn't work, then you need to change another device. 移动设备列表.jpg
2017-9-13
Use props
explographe
lvl.1
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-13 19:48
Sorry, iPod is not on the support list, please refer to the list below. You can try to connect the RC with your original cable on the bottom port, please kindly note that unplug the side cable first. If it still doesn't work, then you need to change another device.[view_image]

It is on the support list on the french app store:

Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone 5s, l’iPhone 6, l’iPhone 6 Plus, l’iPhone 6s, l’iPhone 6s Plus, l’iPhone SE, l’iPhone 7, l’iPhone 7 Plus, l’iPad Air, l’iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad mini 2, l’iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad Air 2, l’iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad mini 3, l’iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad mini 4, l’iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces, l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad Pro 9,7 pouces, l’iPad Pro 9,7 pouces Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad (5e génération), l’iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (5e génération), l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération), l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2e génération), l’iPad Pro 10,5 pouces, l’iPad Pro 10,5 pouces Wi‑Fi + Cellular et l’iPod touch (6e génération).

2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

explographe Posted at 2017-9-13 20:38
It is on the support list on the french app store:

Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone 5s, l’iPhone 6, l’iPhone 6 Plus, l’iPhone 6s, l’iPhone 6s Plus, l’iPhone SE, l’iPhone 7, l’iPhone 7 Plus, l’iPad Air, l’iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad mini 2, l’iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad Air 2, l’iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad mini 3, l’iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad mini 4, l’iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces, l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad Pro 9,7 pouces, l’iPad Pro 9,7 pouces Wi-Fi + Cellular, l’iPad (5e génération), l’iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (5e génération), l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces (2e génération), l’iPad Pro 12,9 pouces Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2e génération), l’iPad Pro 10,5 pouces, l’iPad Pro 10,5 pouces Wi‑Fi + Cellular et l’iPod touch (6e génération).

You have my sincere apology, I need to check it on the app. Then please try the suggestions above. Thank you.
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules