Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cinelight error message
51 3 2017-9-13 05:09:37
fansa454ace5
Beginner
Singapore

Hi Guys,

Has anybody encountered this problem when opening Cinelight with Mac using x5r SSD?

Is there a solution to this problem?

Your inputs are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advanced
Chern

Error

Error
2017-9-13 05:09:37
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
China

If the footage in SSD card are not very important, we suggest to format SSD card by APP, and then test again, if the problem persists, we will escalate to engineers for analysis.
Thanks for your time for troubleshooting.
2017-9-13 21:09:30
Use props
vcproductions
Beginner
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-13 21:09
If the footage in SSD card are not very important, we suggest to format SSD card by APP, and then test again, if the problem persists, we will escalate to engineers for analysis.
Thanks for your time for troubleshooting.

Hi Mindy thank you for your prompt reply. I have tried formatting through the GO app and through my macbook but without any success. I used MS-DOS (FAT) and scheme is Master Boot Record to format the SSD but it still have the error message.

I am running out of options! Please HELP!!
2017-9-14 21:51:16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Japan

vcproductions Posted at 2017-9-14 21:51
Hi Mindy thank you for your prompt reply. I have tried formatting through the GO app and through my macbook but without any success. I used MS-DOS (FAT) and scheme is Master Boot Record to format the SSD but it still have the error message.

I am running out of options! Please HELP!!

SSD card is encrypted and can only be formatted by DJI Go, what is the error message you've got in APP? Could you please post a screenshot here?
2017-9-14 22:15:33
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next