Bad service : package lost during shipping. DJI will not reship
4776 30 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

My Phantom 3 SE order was shipped on August 28th from Atlanta via Fedex. The next day (29th), at the Memphis TN Fedex hub, Fedex wrote an exception : holding package.

I wrote DJI on the 31st to have them verify what is going on with Fedex. Had a reply from DJI on the 1st stating they would verify with Fedex.

I verified myself with Fedex on the 5th having received no follow-up from DJI. Fedex answered back in less then half an hour stating the the package was received empty at the Memphis hub. I gave Fedex the information about the content and was given a case number. I then wrote DJI to give them this information and ask what were the next steps. DJI replied that they needed to verify with Fedex (they should already have done it) and a refund would be processed if the package was lost or damaged. I told them I would prefer to have another unit shipped.

I contacted DJI back on the 8th and 9th since I had not received any follow-up. They replied back on the 11th, stating again that the package was still lost.

At each step, I asked them why were they not reshipping my order. That question was never answered. At this point, it is quite evident that the package is lost. If they would ever find it, I would not accept it : who know how it could have been handled in that case.

A compagny with great customer service would have already reshipped the order at this point and would deal separatly with Fedex.

As usual, the chat is useless and emails replies are slow and never tackle the issue right on.

Lessons learned : never buy direct from DJI. Makes you wonder about after sale service.

2017-9-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Hi, sorry to read on this experience. Can you provide me a sale order number as well as a Fed Ex tracking code number? I will see if we can research this and get you an answer on this point.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Foretnoire, we do apologize for the trouble you've been caused, please provide us the necessary info as Mark mentioned, we will contact Sales Team for the update of the process and try our best to help you out, thank you.
2017-9-13
Use props
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-13 19:39
Foretnoire, we do apologize for the trouble you've been caused, please provide us the necessary info as Mark mentioned, we will contact Sales Team for the update of the process and try our best to help you out, thank you.

Hi,

Replied with info by PM.

Thanks
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

foretnoire Posted at 2017-9-13 19:44
Hi,

Replied with info by PM.

Thanks, and your email account that is used to contact our Sales Team is also needed. Please PM me.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Foretnoire, I have confirmed with our Sales Team that they are still working on communicating with Fedex, what we can do now is to wait patiently. Sorry that another Phantom 3 SE cannot be reshipped out before this issue gets sorted out. You have our sincere apologize for the trouble caused. My colleague will send you email once there is any update. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-9-13
Use props
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

No, I don't understand why I need to wait while you communicate with Fedex in this case. The package is empty at their Memphis sorting facility. Each week Fedex scan the empty box to confirm it's empty. For all I know, you shipped an empty box, badly wrapped it or someone stole the content. I still paid for a product that never reached my doorstep. DJI should eat it up, send me another unit and try to get their money back from Fedex after.

Regards
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

foretnoire Posted at 2017-9-14 02:32
Hi,

No, I don't understand why I need to wait while you communicate with Fedex in this case. The package is empty at their Memphis sorting facility. Each week Fedex scan the empty box to confirm it's empty. For all I know, you shipped an empty box, badly wrapped it or someone stole the content. I still paid for a product that never reached my doorstep. DJI should eat it up, send me another unit and try to get their money back from Fedex after.

We sympathize with your issue and understand your frustration, so sorry about it, and we are trying our best to get it addressed, but we cannot reshipped one for you, we need to figure out what on earth happened firstly. I have contacted Sales Team to speed up the process, please wait patiently, thank you.
2017-9-14
Use props
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-14 02:47
We sympathize with your issue and understand your frustration, so sorry about it, and we are trying our best to get it addressed, but we cannot reshipped one for you, we need to figure out what on earth happened firstly. I have contacted Sales Team to speed up the process, please wait patiently, thank you.

The issue is between DJI and Fedex. You can try to understand what happened without taking the customer in hostage. If you need to review your workflows or change courrier then analyse it without stalling my order. I'm sure you didn't stop all orders from shipping from Atlanta while trying to understand what went wrong between your warehouse and Fedex.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

foretnoire Posted at 2017-9-14 03:15
The issue is between DJI and Fedex. You can try to understand what happened without taking the customer in hostage. If you need to review your workflows or change courrier then analyse it without stalling my order. I'm sure you didn't stop all orders from shipping from Atlanta while trying to understand what went wrong between your warehouse and Fedex.

Your point is well taken. Thank you for your feedback as well. Please keep an eye out for an updates. You can also hit us up here if you have any additional questions.
2017-9-14
Use props
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-14 07:29
Your point is well taken. Thank you for your feedback as well. Please keep an eye out for an updates. You can also hit us up here if you have any additional questions.

The package has been missing for 21 days. I've lost all hope of ever receiving something from DJI. When will you process the refund?
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

foretnoire Posted at 2017-9-18 07:24
The package has been missing for 21 days. I've lost all hope of ever receiving something from DJI. When will you process the refund?

Any questions on refunds or more importantly about this issue would be at [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]. However, Mindy did state that she contacted Online Sales so it may be best to wait for their response as multiple inquiries may actually delay this issue from getting resolved.
2017-9-18
Use props
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-18 07:35
Any questions on refunds or more importantly about this issue would be at onlinesales@dji.com. However, Mindy did state that she contacted Online Sales so it may be best to wait for their response as multiple inquiries may actually delay this issue from getting resolved.

I should have listened to my bank when they blocked the transaction. I had to talk to them to allow the order to pass. I guess there's too many chargebacks.
2017-9-18
Use props
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-14 02:47

I've yet to receive a refund for my lost order. The package was empty at the first stop at Fedex on august 29th and we're now the 23th of september (weight listed on Fedex tracking is 1 lbs).

My best bet now is probably to file a dispute with the credit card company.

Worst customer service I've ever experienced by far.
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

foretnoire Posted at 2017-9-23 18:30
I've yet to receive a refund for my lost order. The package was empty at the first stop at Fedex on august 29th and we're now the 23th of september (weight listed on Fedex tracking is 1 lbs).

My best bet now is probably to file a dispute with the credit card company.

Really sorry about it, we will help to contact Sales Team again on Monday for update, hope we can get it sorted out soon.
2017-9-23
Use props
foretnoire
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-23 20:27
Really sorry about it, we will help to contact Sales Team again on Monday for update, hope we can get it sorted out soon.

DJI is finally processing a refund. I will not buy direct from DJI again (or at all for a while).
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

foretnoire Posted at 2017-9-27 04:08
DJI is finally processing a refund. I will not buy direct from DJI again (or at all for a while).

You have our sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience with us, really sorry for all the trouble and inconvenience that have been caused so far, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service.
2017-9-27
Use props
djiuser_xK4TB5GyUSIF
New
United States

Just had a similar experience. FedEx delivered to some random person who signed for my drone with a completely different name. No drone for me, they stole it and now I'm waiting for FedEx or DJI to help.
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xK4TB5GyUSIF Posted at 2018-4-19 12:41
Just had a similar experience. FedEx delivered to some random person who signed for my drone with a completely different name. No drone for me, they stole it and now I'm waiting for FedEx or DJI to help.

Sorry for your unfortunate experience, did you send email to support@dji.com for further assistance? If yes, please provide us the email ticket number and the order number as well, we will also keep an eye on it, thanks.
2018-4-19
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

I am also going through the same exact problem. Fed ex advised that the package was empty. If DJI does not send a package immediately I will dispute it with Paypal. This is not my problem but is a problem between DJI and FedEx. I will advise what happens here. A replacement drone should have been sent immediately.
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jazzyjeff Posted at 2018-7-21 10:40
I am also going through the same exact problem. Fed ex advised that the package was empty. If DJI does not send a package immediately I will dispute it with Paypal. This is not my problem but is a problem between DJI and FedEx. I will advise what happens here. A replacement drone should have been sent immediately.

We have just replied your post in another thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-157868-1-1.html, please keep us updated there and we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-7-21
Use props
fansc820aa15
lvl.2
Canada

After reading this I seriously am so scared of purchasing from dji, how in the heck can dji mindy say we can’t red hip for you because of what fed ex did??? Really??? I am so scared my Osmo Pocket might meet the same fate it has been at the Cincinnati hub for two days now and all my friends have received there’s, I can’t agford to just buy another one!
2018-12-18
Use props
fansc820aa15
lvl.2
Canada

After reading this I seriously am so scared of purchasing from dji, how in the heck can dji mindy say we can’t red hip for you because of what fed ex did??? Really??? I am so scared my Osmo Pocket might meet the same fate it has been at the Cincinnati hub for two days now and all my friends have received there’s, I can’t agford to just buy another one!
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansc820aa15 Posted at 12-18 15:10
After reading this I seriously am so scared of purchasing from dji, how in the heck can dji mindy say we can’t red hip for you because of what fed ex did??? Really??? I am so scared my Osmo Pocket might meet the same fate it has been at the Cincinnati hub for two days now and all my friends have received there’s, I can’t agford to just buy another one!

We're so sorry for the unpleasant experience. I've read your post and responded as well:  https://forum.dji.com/thread-175195-1-1.html Please keep us updated there for better follow-up, thanks so much!
2018-12-19
Use props
ConfusionMaster
lvl.1
United States

Yeah, I’m just looking on delivery information, and when I see this, I feel like every administrator has the same response “I’m sorry, we will look into this, thank you for understanding.” I already ordered a spark last Sunday, but I’m worried now something bad will happen.
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ConfusionMaster Posted at 1-31 14:08
Yeah, I’m just looking on delivery information, and when I see this, I feel like every administrator has the same response “I’m sorry, we will look into this, thank you for understanding.” I already ordered a spark last Sunday, but I’m worried now something bad will happen.

Hi, if you have any assistance needed, you can let me know, I will do the best to help.
2019-1-31
Use props
ConfusionMaster
lvl.1
United States

Heard my spark came, I’m not actually at my house but saw pictures!
2019-2-1
Use props
pramodrj05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4495 ft
United States

Guys. Please send the package which requires the owner's sign. I lost my package too. That is being addressed in a different thread anyway. Also since the drones are worth $1000+ make sure you have some form of insurance as well. Bill the customers and make sure they are delivered to them securely
2019-3-21
Use props
fans00860da0
New

Canada

CASE NUMBER: 2884284  I have been saving my money and finally wanted to buy a Ronin. Did everything right on my end and DJI and DHL deliver it to the wrong province which also got received by a RANDOM person! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE. I JUST WANT TO CREATE OR MY MONEY BACK. IVE TRIED TO CONTACT DJI MULTIPLE TIMES AND NO ONE CAN GIVE ME A CONFIDENT ANSWER IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for all caps
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
Mexico

Looks like this nightmare just started happening to me. I got a notification for delivered package (signature required) when no one was at home. I had to drive quickly to go and check and indeed there was no package or drone. Dji and FedEx are allegedly doing their own research and follow up... We'll see how it ends. For the sake of my interest on dji o hope it turns OK.
2021-3-16
Use props
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
Mexico

Looks like this nightmare just started happening to me. I got a notification for delivered package (signature required) when no one was at home. I had to drive quickly to go and check and indeed there was no package or drone. Dji and FedEx are allegedly doing their own research and follow up... We'll see how it ends. For the sake of my interest on dji o hope it turns OK.
2021-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules