Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How it works DJI Care Refreah
1042 14 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Siriusdave
lvl.4
Flight distance : 896818 ft
United Kingdom

Hello , I sent my drone off for repair and I have DJI care Refresh I have got to the 4th blue dot with the Proforma Invoice for repair and its $600+

But with care refresh should it not be $79 for the first time ?

Also on the RepairTraceDetail page of my case they have put an s on the end of the Serial Number when it should be a 5 , is this why care refresh has not taken place ?

Could admin help me with this in any why please.
2017-9-13
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hoping I have got this sorted now and it was the Serial Number this can be deleted if poss admin
2017-9-13
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I've seen people post about this a few times before. Most likely they thought you weren't asking for a Care Refresh replacement and once you clarify that's what you want you'll be offered it for the appropriate fee.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Siriusdave, the quotation sent to you should be the repair fee rather than with DJI Care Refresh, sorry for the misunderstanding, please post the case number here, I will contact local team to update the quotation with DJI Care Refresh, thanks.
2017-9-13
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi DJI MANDY  my case no. CAS-943724-R8B7P1 , I have spoken to the support team two or three time now but I am not getting anywhere , I would just like to get this paid and my drone repair and back to me
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-9-15 00:28
Hi DJI MANDY  my case no. CAS-943724-R8B7P1 , I have spoken to the support team two or three time now but I am not getting anywhere , I would just like to get this paid and my drone repair and back to me

No problem, I will escalate your case to local repair team to update the quotation, sorry for the inconvenience caused and please wait patiently for a moment. Thank you.
2017-9-15
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Just got this email :

Support9.NL (Support)

9月15日 20:32 CST

Dear Customer,

Good afternoon.

Thanks for your kind feedback.

This case unit SN, we have checked our record the DJI care was bought in RMB so that it can not be covered in EU.

Please kindly refer our policy as below:

11、Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage ?

No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official US service center.

Hope my email informed you sufficiently.

A good day.

Best regards,
Support9. NL

What is RMB ????

I bought the care refresh at the same time as the Mavic via DJI store , why am I not covered , a friend of mine bought the same why and he had his covered about a month ago

Very disappointed with the support via email and online chat
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-9-15 05:01
Just got this email :

Support9.NL (Support)

Any questions on the DJI Care, you can write to djicare@dji.com for further assistance on this point. I am sorry to read on any disappointment.
2017-9-15
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have contacted DJIcare@dji.com

I have spoken to many people now via live chat and email and all I get is "we forwarded your concern to the designated department"

I am very disappointed in the way this is being handled and the fact you have to wait 24-48 hour to get a reply on email and the live chat and phone is only open Monday-Friday when I am at work so it hard for me to talk to anyone.

All I would like to do is get the care refresh sorted out and get the drone repaired and back to me.

You make great drone but have very bad customer service/support.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-9-18 03:37
I have contacted  

I have spoken to many people now via live chat and email and all I get is "we forwarded your concern to the designated department"

I think there are some mistakes with the serial number of your drone, and you also inputted the wrong serial number when you fill in online repair request, please wait a moment, I'm confirming with local repair team, will keep you updated shortly.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Update: DJI Care Team is working on your case and the the quotation will be updated soon, please wait patiently for the email, thanks for your patience.
2017-9-19
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mandy this looks like this has now been sorted under my care refresh, it just a shame that the support via email and online chat was not as helpful as the admin here , yes the serial number where wrong and I tell dji this in the beginning, this has be a painful process but got there in the end and hope will have my drone back soon.

Thank you for looking in to this for me and hopeful I will not need the support again.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-9-19 00:44
Mandy this looks like this has now been sorted under my care refresh, it just a shame that the support via email and online chat was not as helpful as the admin here , yes the serial number where wrong and I tell dji this in the beginning, this has be a painful process but got there in the end and hope will have my drone back soon.

Thank you for looking in to this for me and hopeful I will not need the support again.

I understand your frustration, so sorry for the trouble caused, please wait patiently for the update, if there is any further question, please keep me updated.
You can click ''Reply'', then I could get notification and will reply your message in time as long as I'm working. Thanks.
2017-9-19
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-19 01:08
I understand your frustration, so sorry for the trouble caused, please wait patiently for the update, if there is any further question, please keep me updated.
You can click ''Reply'', then I could get notification and will reply your message in time as long as I'm working. Thanks.

Mandy,  it was a very frustrating couple of week getting know where but it has now been sorted and I have the emailed invoice with the care refresh applied.
So hopefully I will get the drone repaired and back to me.
DJI drones are the best in the world and that’s why we buy them but I do think they need to work a bit on the customer support and the contact system.

Thank you again for your help in this matter.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-9-19 03:35
Mandy,  it was a very frustrating couple of week getting know where but it has now been sorted and I have the emailed invoice with the care refresh applied.
So hopefully I will get the drone repaired and back to me.
DJI drones are the best in the world and that’s why we buy them but I do think they need to work a bit on the customer support and the contact system.

We are glad to hear you received the quotation with the DJI Care Refresh, we do hope you will receive the replacement soon.
Apologize again for the trouble during the process, and we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future.
Please keep me posted if you need further assistance.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules