1125 7 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

today when flying the screen would go black within a few seconds of flight. to solve I would have to unplug phone from controller and I would get a few seconds more then black again. never happened before. I'll probably test with a standard iphone cord later rather than the side plug.

2017-9-13
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Many problems are because of faulty cables... use the USB bottom connector of the RC to connect your device and use the cable that came with yoyr device.
2017-9-13
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

thanks..I thought that might be it.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can try, and then please also check what is the aircraft status when the app goes blank, if it is disconnected, you need to check the firmware of the drone and RC then. If it is no transmission signal, try to adjust the antennas. Besides, please kindly note that you need to unplug the side cable first when you use the bottom port. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-9-13
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

it just says disconnected. when I login it does not show that there are any fw updates so I'm assuming it's the latest fw.
2017-9-14
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

fans589cba4b Posted at 2017-9-14 10:35
it just says disconnected. when I login it does not show that there are any fw updates so I'm assuming it's the latest fw.

iPhone or Android ???
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans589cba4b Posted at 2017-9-14 10:35

Firstly, please check if you can control the gimbal by the gimbal wheel on the RC, if you can control it, then it is the linking between the RC and your mobile device, you need to check the connection of them. If you can not control it, then it is the problem between the RC and the drone, try linking again, below is the tutorial. You can check the firmware info on your mobile device or DJI Assistant 2. You can check the version by this way: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about, or connect the drone to the computer and initiate DJI Assistant 2 and check up there.
2017-9-14
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

it was the wire. I'm using the bottom plug and it's fine, just need to get one with a L connector cause the strait wire is hindering the left hand to hold the controller.
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules