Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Was P3S Range/firmware issue solved?
723 6 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rachet
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi guys!

Last year were a lot of users complaining about P3S low range (aprx. 30m) followed by loss of signal after an firmware update. My P3S is still in the same condition. I didn't watch the postings and I don't know if DJI or any user solved the problem.
So, does anyone solved the problem?
[Assume that 100% everything including antenna, connection, settings etc. is set properly.]

Thank you!
2017-9-13
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I'm not sure about people who previously had the issue but I'm a new owner of a P3S which updated to the latest firmware before my first flight and it is great.
2017-9-13
Use props
stuka75
First Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

If you have the latest firmware, you have to log out of dji(not app or drone) and log back in. This reactivates the ac and removes the range limits.
Good luck.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please check the firmware of your drone and confirm that everything is up to date. You need to log in your account on DJI GO app first and try to test in a wide place with less wireless interference,  please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. If the range is still very short, please contact our support team support.eu@dji.com and send it in for repair, it could be a hardware issue. Thank you.
2017-9-13
Use props
Axor11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 687028 ft
Ireland

I've done everything and still the sam without my windsurfer range extender I can only get 60/100m..with the windsurfer I get about 250m b4 the RTH crap kicks in
2017-9-14
Use props
Epicdoom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

same here new p3S owner as of July latest firmware and app all is well was easily getting 1200-1500ft 2K with windsurfer and argtek takes me to 5K
2017-9-14
Use props
Axor11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 687028 ft
Ireland

At least u got 1200/2000ft.....I have to buy argtek
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules