Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
U.K. Flyer's
744 5 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hgv trucker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi All ...After seeing the video http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D375%26typeid%3D375 I would like to know ( just out of interest ) if there was any other U.K. Flyer's from around the Shropshire Area?

2017-9-13
Use props
Telford Tom
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi just i have seen your feed as i am a new member, and total Newbie flyer from Telford
2018-12-26
Use props
hgv trucker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Telford Tom Posted at 12-26 04:23
Hi just i have seen your feed as i am a new member, and total Newbie flyer from Telford

Hi..Just tried to 'add friend' to my list but it is not showing up yet..I shall try to send you an 'personal message' but it would be great to meet up for a fly about sometime soon (weather permitting as I hate the cold) I will try again soon to send you a message...graham  
2018-12-26
Use props
Telford Tom
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hgv trucker Posted at 12-26 05:16
Hi..Just tried to 'add friend' to my list but it is not showing up yet..I shall try to send you an 'personal message' but it would be great to meet up for a fly about sometime soon (weather permitting as I hate the cold) I will try again soon to send you a message...graham

Hi Graham, thanks for the reply. Yea defo need to meet up with fellow flyers, i am a total novice so any tips would be good. Im in the Telford area. Im working in London until the weekend so will message when im back. Yea i too hate cold wether lol
2018-12-27
Use props
Telford Tom
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hgv trucker Posted at 12-26 05:16

PS , I just hit the friends request but nothing happened lol,
2018-12-27
Use props
MattB1973
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Guys I am a UK Flyer in Cheadle, Staffordshire, not far from Shropshire, welcome to add me if you like for a meet up?
2018-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules