EU Spark - unable to link controller in Egypt
939 4 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pudelosha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133478 ft
Egypt

Hello, I have a problem with my Spark. I had no issues with my drone in Poland, EU. I linked it with controler and spent over 10hours in the air. Now I am on holidays in Egypt. I turned on the drone and the controler. Green led indicated that they were connected. Then I launched DJI Go app (latest version, drone, batteries and controller had the latest software) and I got error message that WLAN settings in current country are different. DJI app indicated that aircraft status is disconnected. After that the controler cannot be linked with my drone (red light). I tried to reconnect the controller more than 10 but it seems like it does not see the drone. After 1min of beeping there is time out. If that may help I ordered my Spark 1day after it was announced, so as early series it may be faulty. Please help.
2017-9-13
Use props
Monsi 6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2920 ft
Germany

Hi pudelosha!
I'm in egypt in october. And my plan was to shoot some awesome pics and videos. But I've read that it's stricly forbidden to bring and use a drone in egypt. So be happy that you aren't land in jail right now!
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your experience with our product, have you tried to reset Spark WI-FI? Hold the battery down for 9 seconds until you hear the aircraft beep three times
Then please relink RC to the aircraft: press the Pause, Fn, and C1 buttons at the same time. Once the controller starts beeping, release these buttons. With Spark powered on, press and hold the battery power button. When you hear Spark beep, release this button. Linking is now complete.Please let us know if it is helpful, thank you.
By the way, have you tried to connect the aircraft to your mobile device? Will you mobile device detect the Saprk WI-FI? Or other WI-FI?

2017-9-13
Use props
pudelosha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133478 ft
Egypt

Monsi 6 Posted at 2017-9-13 13:20
Hi pudelosha!
I'm in egypt in october. And my plan was to shoot some awesome pics and videos. But I've read that it's stricly forbidden to bring and use a drone in egypt. So be happy that you aren't land in jail right now!

Hi Monsi,
Thanks for your response. You are right.
I just hope  it will reconnect when I am back home
2017-9-13
Use props
Monsi 6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2920 ft
Germany

You're welcome! So let the spark in your luggage and pray that nobody will find it. What I've read was insane. Unfortunately in german-forums so that is difficult to read, I guess. But in polnish or english forum you can find the same. So then, good luck, enjoy the stay and get well back home. Also food luck with your spark!
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules