Osmo+ and HTC Smartphone WIFI Problems
1099 4 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoJo2017
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,
I bought the OSMO+ a few days ago, and now I try to use it with my smartphone HTC One A9s. There, I have no stable WIFI, also if the smartphone is installed directly in the holder of the OSMO+. The WIFI signal is for appr. 5 seconds there, I can see a picture, but then the connection breaks and I dont have a connection to the HTC (WIFI connection OSMO in HTC menu not available). Is it a problem of the OSMO+ or the HTC smartphone??

2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

As you can see the HTC One A9s is not in our compatible list, we cannot guarantee the compatibility. list.png
But you can try to reset WIFI, here is the tutorial video for your referance.
If your mobile phone supports 5.8G channel, you can also try to switch Osmo WIFI to 5.8G in General Settings.

2017-9-13
Use props
JoJo2017
lvl.1

Germany

ok, I tested the possibilities, there is no chance for success. Does the software also run with Samsung S7 or S8??
2017-9-14
Use props
JoJo2017
lvl.1

Germany

JoJo2017 Beginner  Germany Online           3# ok, I tested the possibilities, there is no chance for success. Does the software also run with Samsung S7 or S8??
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JoJo2017 Posted at 2017-9-14 12:25
JoJo2017 Beginner  Germany Online           3# ok, I tested the possibilities, there is no chance for success. Does the software also run with Samsung S7 or S8??

Though they are not in our list, I see other customers use it with Osmo+.
We suggest to bring it to Samsung store to test before you purchase mobile phone if it's possible.
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules