Repair investigation
736 4 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denyingjoker
New
Flight distance : 1230 ft
United States

Over a month ago i had my spark randomly stop working and just fall from 150 feet up. I had a full battery and i wasnt even inputting any commands when the drone fell. I thought i noticed the drone try and start up as it was on the way to the ground but i could have been wrong however it was already too late and took a crash. Well it was pretty beat up and i sent it in and told them my story and qutoed me $50 as i purchaded DJI care. I have asked multiple support members if they could do an investigation to see if this was a warentee issue and if my fee would be waived. This was before the firmware update that my have fixed the known falling spark issue.

I just want to know if an investigaion was done and what were the results. If the results were user error i will pay the repair fee no problem. Attached is the video of the flight reccord and i can get pictures of the area to show that there is no obsticles that i could have hit.

https://youtu.be/QRbFDLu7v6A
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Denyingjoker, we are sorry to hear about the crash accident, could you happen to provide us the case number so that we can help to check the status and give you an update? Thank you.
2017-9-13
Use props
Denyingjoker
New
Flight distance : 1230 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-13 18:02
Denyingjoker, we are sorry to hear about the crash accident, could you happen to provide us the case number so that we can help to check the status and give you an update? Thank you.

Thanks Case number CAS-880922-G4D7X1.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Denyingjoker Posted at 2017-9-14 05:25
Thanks Case number CAS-880922-G4D7X1.

Thank you for your information. I have forward your inquiry to an associate. Please hold on for a response.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The case has been escalated to appropriate department to speed up the data analysis, we will have someone to contact you once it is done, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules