Gesture video recording not following me..
1404 6 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ling Yenn
lvl.1
Singapore

Good morning. I fly my sparky earlier. Testing gesture mode for recording. I notice that sparky not following me once start recording. How to make it follow me while recording?
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Ling Yenn, please watch the video and confirm your process is correct or not. I would recommend you operate your spark in wide place without interference.
2017-9-13
Use props
Ling Yenn
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-13 18:54
Ling Yenn, please watch the video and confirm your process is correct or not. I would recommend you operate your spark in wide place without interference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYnhdZ_MgDI

Thanks DJI,

But, I'm using gesture mode.. still need to use my phone and tab follow me?

I thought when I'm use gesture mode of video start recording, i expect sparky will follow me around too without using the phone..

Hmm..  

Am I correct...? please advise.. thanks...
2017-9-14
Use props
Ling Yenn
lvl.1
Singapore

[Revised]
Thanks DJI,

But, I'm using gesture mode.. still need to use my phone and tab follow me? [Only if fail, need use the phone. But fail is disappointed will practice again btw. still new with it.

I thought when I'm use gesture mode of video start recording, i expect sparky will follow me around too without using the phone..

Thanks once again DJI.

Regards,
Ling Yenn
2017-9-14
Use props
HrMelin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59557 ft
Denmark

Ling Yenn Posted at 2017-9-14 00:37
[Revised]
Thanks DJI,

You do not need your phone. However I like to keep the phone close should something happen like drone not responding to gestures.

To get spark to follow you while recording video.
1. Palm takeoff
2. Start video recording using gesture( arm 45degrees)
3. Wave spark away. Then spark will follow you while recording video
2017-9-14
Use props
Ling Yenn
lvl.1
Singapore

HrMelin Posted at 2017-9-14 00:48
You do not need your phone. However I like to keep the phone close should something happen like drone not responding to gestures.

To get spark to follow you while recording video.

Thanks Merlin,

Will practice and update again^^
2017-9-14
Use props
Follow_Mario
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
Germany

This video is not available anymore.
Is there an updated one?  
I also have trouble get the "gesture only" mode (palm start ...) recording + follow mode to work...

Maybe some tips and tricks to check out, to get the Spark to follow me while video recording?
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules