Editing Software?
1584 17 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vokey
lvl.1
Canada

What software are people using to edit videos for the Mavic..
2017-9-13
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There are many options available both free and paid for. It really depends on the type of editing you want to do. I currently use Adobe Premiere Pro.
2017-9-13
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Davinci Resolve 12.5 (Free)... on Windows...
2017-9-13
Use props
Håkan K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cyberlink PowerDirector and ColorDirector , Windows
2017-9-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sony Vegas Pro, but considering Davinci Resolve also.
2017-9-13
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

LightWorks is more on the high end spectrum, but it's used by Hollywood to make movies and free for personal use.
2017-9-14
Use props
tkhour3
lvl.2
United States

Final Cut Pro X. Lots of youtube videos to help with tutorials. Easy to use.
2017-9-14
Use props
Vokey
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks for the suggestions.. But are they all user friendly.. do I need a special graphics card?... what computer requirement? can you cut from one video and past in another?
2017-9-14
Use props
Smaxta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9944 ft
Ukraine

Vokey Posted at 2017-9-14 17:21
Thanks for the suggestions.. But are they all user friendly.. do I need a special graphics card?... what computer requirement? can you cut from one video and past in another?

For video edit you'll need a capable computer. Here an saing "the more is better" absolutely true.
In regard of topic question- as people wrote before- on a market there are a lot of options, from free to very expensive complete solutions. And to understand, how they are "user friendly" you need personally taste them- no one can give you straight answer on that.
2017-9-15
Use props
tkhour3
lvl.2
United States

Final Cut Pro will let you do a 30 day free trial. Check it out.
2017-9-15
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom

I use Filmora easy to use
2017-9-15
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

I think this is a question of personal flawour of course.
I use Adobe since I'm used to Lightroom and PS, know the interface and so on. Is it cheap, No it's not, does it work? Yes it does.

can I use it on both Mac and PC?  Yes (Have a Mac when traveling and a PC at home)

So start with a list of requirements that must be fulfilled and make a short list, if you have your shortlist then I suggest you prioritize the requirements and after that it must a simpler choice.

Good luck.
2017-9-15
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

I think this is a question of personal flawour of course.
I use Adobe since I'm used to Lightroom and PS, know the interface and so on. Is it cheap, No it's not, does it work? Yes it does.

can I use it on both Mac and PC?  Yes (Have a Mac when traveling and a PC at home)

So start with a list of requirements that must be fulfilled and make a short list, if you have your shortlist then I suggest you prioritize the requirements and after that it must a simpler choice.

Good luck.
2017-9-15
Use props
HyLenz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1848182 ft
United States

Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum. Complete with a few extra plugins, around $150 USD. Windows 10. I have always found the Adobe products come with a slightly higher learning curve, and cost more, and the results are generally top-of-the-line. I have been working with Sony/Vegas products for some time. The end result looks the same as Premier Pro to me, only much easier to get that "Instant Gratification" need handled. Do a little research, most have trials, they all like a lot of hardware. Choose the one you're comfortable with.
2017-9-15
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I used filmora. I found that it easy to use.
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for the advises above. There are always good ideas from the users. I personally use Adobe After Effects CC.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Fred
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336194 ft
United States

Cyberlink PowerDirector
2017-9-18
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

Hit Film 4 Express. Extremely capable out of the box (free install) with the option to addon some of the more fancy stuff if you want (paid). Lots of videos on how to use it etc
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules