Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad Osmo Media MP4 - unreadable
1171 8 2017-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa0c37b3a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7861 ft
Indonesia

I just filming using DJI Osmo last week, and copied the data.
Unfortunately, one media is unreadable, and in Windows Explorer, the file shows no thumbnail, and cannot be put to any editor (in this case, I use Magix Vegas Pro 15).

Anyway to recover this video? You can find on The Google Drive below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-L9b62_CVdZckpuU0RqRkYxZzQ/view?usp=sharing

Set
2017-09-14_12h15_53.png
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that we are unable to provide the service of recovering the corrupted file at the moment.
The latest firmware has fixed of problem of corrupted video in SD card, have you kept it up to date? Does this issue recurrence? What SD card are you using?
2017-9-13
Use props
fansa0c37b3a
lvl.4
Indonesia

I haven't update it to the latest... but this issue is rarely happening... however, this is very risky too assuming the shot is an extremely important one...  currently using 32GB Sandisk.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa0c37b3a Posted at 2017-9-14 00:36
I haven't update it to the latest... but this issue is rarely happening... however, this is very risky too assuming the shot is an extremely important one...  currently using 32GB Sandisk.

We understand, this issue has got fixed in the latest firmware, we suggest to update the firmware.
2017-9-14
Use props
Hillbay
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi idogt now how this site works, but i have a problem i hope you guys can help me with? in my display and on all my photos and films, i got round corners in the result?? how can i do for take this away?
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hillbay Posted at 2017-9-18 01:44
Hi idogt now how this site works, but i have a problem i hope you guys can help me with? in my display and on all my photos and films, i got round corners in the result?? how can i do for take this away?

Please provide the needed information and update in your own thread. Thanks a lot.
2017-9-18
Use props
finlayson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95331 ft
United States

FYI, our "djifix" software - http://djifix.live555.com/ - can repair your file (but only the video track; not the audio track).
2017-9-20
Use props
fansa0c37b3a
lvl.4
Indonesia

finlayson Posted at 2017-9-20 23:22
FYI, our "djifix" software - http://djifix.live555.com/ - can repair your file (but only the video track; not the audio track).

Thank you very much...

with djifix, I have successfully recovered the damaged media...
No problem with no audio..., at least the picture / video still can be watched and edited...
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa0c37b3a Posted at 2017-10-4 18:30
Thank you very much...

with djifix, I have successfully recovered the damaged media...

That's amazing, glad to hear the file got recovered.
We suggest to update the firmware to the latest version in case the same problem occurs.
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules