• >>>
India

How to connect Spark RC with Spark. I need to combind RC,drone and Ipad
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please refer to the tutorial, hope it helps.
2017-9-14
Use props
scorpionro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 211355 ft
United States

Simple sum-up
1. Turn on remote & Spark.
2. Press button on Spark's battery until you hear a beep (around 3 seconds). The LEDs under the front engines should be red and blinking.
3. Press and hold the pause, Fn, and Control button on the remote. It will start beeping. When it manages to pair itself to the Spark, the LEDs under the front engines will be green (the small LED on the remote will also be green).
2017-9-14
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-14 01:12
Please refer to the tutorial, hope it helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8&index=13&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i

Thanks for the video...
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

You are welcome. Was the issue resolved?
2017-9-16
Use props
djiuser_vFjFgfu
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-16 02:29

hi,
my spark was fine with everything for a week flying... today there is message request for RC to update firmware. i tried to ignore it as i knew there are plenty of problem in updating firmware. But without updating, there is no gps signal with message 'cannot take off'.
do you encounter such problem?
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

djiuser_vFjFgfu Posted at 2017-9-16 02:49
hi,
my spark was fine with everything for a week flying... today there is message request for RC to update firmware. i tried to ignore it as i knew there are plenty of problem in updating firmware. But without updating, there is no gps signal with message 'cannot take off'.
do you encounter such problem?

Please upgrade your RC first. If there is anything wrong, you can inform us and we will try our best to solve your problem.
2017-9-16
Use props
djiuser_yDKfmE8
New
Panama

i have firmware problems with the rc, it stop updating at 5 %  . what can i do?
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_yDKfmE8 Posted at 2017-9-27 11:58

Are you using Android phone? Please download the 4.1.5 version of DJI GO 4 and install it in your phone. Then update you RC with this version. After updating, you can download the latest version of app.
Here is the link of 4.1.5 DJI GO 4:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymau5f ... 1.5.3_guan.apk?dl=0
2017-9-28
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
  • >>>
India

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-16 02:29

yes ... issue is resolved ..
2017-9-28
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-16 03:01
Please upgrade your RC first. If there is anything wrong, you can inform us and we will try our best to solve your problem.

Hi Elektra, I made a new post that is waiting to be verified by the administrators i guess about this issue with a completely new bought drone wich i received yesterday, I'l paste the text right here below:

"Hi, I have just received my new SPARK FLY MORE COMBO and i have runned through all the upgradings and charging all my batteries and all of that was fine until i tried to upgrade my RC, the controller just keeps beeping and the progress bar is not moving from 5% on my DJI GO4 APP, i have tried to download the file again but nothing changed. I must say that i have followed all the steps that DJI GO4 showed on the screen. At some point ive got a request to enter a chinese mainland number at a screen sayin "Phone Link and Verification".
I don't know wich number i have to put there and it wont let me go any further without it, i can not even conect my phone to it nor the controller...I AM VERY ANOYED right now. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile phone so i guess im running on the latest Android version...

Can anyone please tel me what to do and how i can get my drone up in the air as soon as possible please?

Thank you in advance..."
2017-9-28
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

djiuser_yDKfmE8 Posted at 2017-9-27 11:58

I have exactly the same problem, the RC is beeping and the progress bar is not moving more than 5%, and after 10-15 min. the RC just turns off, and the most strange thing is that the app is requesting a Chinese Mainland fix number to link and verify...i hope we can get help ASAP to solve this problem. Good luck!!
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-9-28 22:49
I have exactly the same problem, the RC is beeping and the progress bar is not moving more than 5%, and after 10-15 min. the RC just turns off, and the most strange thing is that the app is requesting a Chinese Mainland fix number to link and verify...i hope we can get help ASAP to solve this problem. Good luck!!

Please follow the advice in 9# and download 4.1.5 version of DJI GO 4 to solve the problem.
Please keep us upgraded.
2017-9-28
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-28 23:16
Please follow the advice in 9# and download 4.1.5 version of DJI GO 4 to solve the problem.
Please keep us upgraded.

Ok thank you I'll try that when i get home after work and let you guys know how it went.
2017-9-29
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

Please keep us upgraded.

It seems that it works just fine, I allready upgradet the RC so thats good, now I'm installing the new version of DJI GO4 app, lets see if that works, thanks for the tip so far.
2017-9-29
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

Please keep us upgraded.

Hi Elektra, I still have an isue when I  install the latest version of DJI GO4 app, it ask me to enter an Chinese Main Land number every time i try to connect the AC to either the phone or the RC. Is it safe to go fly with an earlyer version of the app? Also how can I attach pictures of my screen so you can see the messages I'm receiving?
2017-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-9-29 09:29
Hi Elektra, I still have an isue when I  install the latest version of DJI GO4 app, it ask me to enter an Chinese Main Land number every time i try to connect the AC to either the phone or the RC. Is it safe to go fly with an earlyer version of the app? Also how can I attach pictures of my screen so you can see the messages I'm receiving?

I had replied to you on another thread, please check, if the problem persists, please upload the operating video to Dropbox so we can grab it. Thank you so much.
2017-9-30
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-30 01:39
I had replied to you on another thread, please check, if the problem persists, please upload the operating video to Dropbox so we can grab it. Thank you so much.

Ok I will try that
2017-9-30
Use props
djiuser_grDbcErnX6xn
New

how to enter rc spark mode
2018-10-21
Use props
djiuser_YZ3slWGsV6l2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144 ft
Australia

bought brand new spark and had to update firmware right away. wont connect to remote. no wifi for rc.
2018-12-23
Use props
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
  • >>>
India

djiuser_YZ3slWGsV6l2 Posted at 12-23 04:12
bought brand new spark and had to update firmware right away. wont connect to remote. no wifi for rc.

open this link:
2018-12-28
Use props
tchappell
lvl.1
United States

scorpionro Posted at 2017-9-14 01:51
Simple sum-up
1. Turn on remote & Spark.
2. Press button on Spark's battery until you hear a beep (around 3 seconds). The LEDs under the front engines should be red and blinking.

My RC is no longer linked to my Spark and no longer broadcasts a WiFi signal at all.  When I follow the normal instructions to re-link my Spark with my RC, after turning on my Spark and remote, pressing the battery button for 3-seconds until the single beep, the front LED lights to blink red on the Spark, but then when I press the Pause, Fn and customizable buttons simultaneously on the remote, nothing happens.  I've held these buttons down all together for over 1-2 minutes and still no beeps or any indication anything happens.
2019-6-26
Use props
Winesalot
lvl.1
United States

I cannot create a new topic as a new forum member so hopefully someone sees my question. I have a new spark and Ric. I am able to connect my iPhone to the drone and fly it. I am able to connect my iPhone to the RC.  But I am unable to connect the RC to the drone. I have tried the reset on the RC. I have tried the reconnect procedure many times. I simply cannot get the RC and the drone to connect. I am about ready to box this up and return it. I am extremely frustrated. Please help.
2019-7-16
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Winesalot Posted at 7-16 22:21
I cannot create a new topic as a new forum member so hopefully someone sees my question. I have a new spark and Ric. I am able to connect my iPhone to the drone and fly it. I am able to connect my iPhone to the RC.  But I am unable to connect the RC to the drone. I have tried the reset on the RC. I have tried the reconnect procedure many times. I simply cannot get the RC and the drone to connect. I am about ready to box this up and return it. I am extremely frustrated. Please help.

Not an unusual problem. The instructions that come with the spark don't work. Try this:

2019-7-17
Use props
Winesalot
lvl.1
United States

Tentoes Posted at 7-17 03:29
Not an unusual problem. The instructions that come with the spark don't work. Try this:

https://youtu.be/GOi9WiS-PF8

I tried both of the methods in this video with no success.  I am so frustrated with this.
2019-7-17
Use props
jrhoffman75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32989 ft
United States

Winesalot Posted at 7-17 05:13
I tried both of the methods in this video with no success.  I am so frustrated with this.

Sometimes resetting the RC helps. With the RC powered on hold down the power button until the RC beeps three times; about 9 seconds.
2019-7-17
Use props
Winesalot
lvl.1
United States

jrhoffman75 Posted at 7-17 07:15
Sometimes resetting the RC helps. With the RC powered on hold down the power button until the RC beeps three times; about 9 seconds.

I appreciate the suggestion. I did see that on a video and tried it as well.
2019-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules