Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark RC connect with Spark
143 6 2017-9-13 23:35:52
Ujjawal Animato
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 8904

How to connect Spark RC with Spark. I need to combind RC,drone and Ipad
2017-9-13 23:35:52
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Japan

Please refer to the tutorial, hope it helps.
2017-9-14 01:12:59
Use props
scorpionro
Beginner
Flight distance : 51120
United States

Simple sum-up
1. Turn on remote & Spark.
2. Press button on Spark's battery until you hear a beep (around 3 seconds). The LEDs under the front engines should be red and blinking.
3. Press and hold the pause, Fn, and Control button on the remote. It will start beeping. When it manages to pair itself to the Spark, the LEDs under the front engines will be green (the small LED on the remote will also be green).
2017-9-14 01:51:44
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 8904

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-14 01:12
Please refer to the tutorial, hope it helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8&index=13&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i

Thanks for the video...
2017-9-14 20:24:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Japan

You are welcome. Was the issue resolved?
3 days ago
Use props
djiuser_vFjFgfu
Beginner
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-16 02:29
You are welcome. Was the issue resolved?

hi,
my spark was fine with everything for a week flying... today there is message request for RC to update firmware. i tried to ignore it as i knew there are plenty of problem in updating firmware. But without updating, there is no gps signal with message 'cannot take off'.
do you encounter such problem?
3 days ago
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

djiuser_vFjFgfu Posted at 2017-9-16 02:49
hi,
my spark was fine with everything for a week flying... today there is message request for RC to update firmware. i tried to ignore it as i knew there are plenty of problem in updating firmware. But without updating, there is no gps signal with message 'cannot take off'.
do you encounter such problem?

Please upgrade your RC first. If there is anything wrong, you can inform us and we will try our best to solve your problem.
3 days ago
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next