Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI INSPIRE 2 Landing gear Dead, Props Rattle, QC PROBLEM
1164 4 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42f2d770
Flight distance : 2385679 ft
Malaysia

I own DJI inspire 1 more than 7++ Flight never have a single issue.
But my INspire 2 Less than 40 Flight. here is what i enconter

* THE LANDING GEAR IS DEAD !!! Try unscrew the worn gear wont help. i try everything i can. just not funtioning anymore.

=Unscrew the worn gear *done*
    =Try to manualy lower and rising *done*
    = Relflash the firmware *done* all no luck

* PROPS rattles... it pretty annyoing ...
* One of my friends Motor Mount Came of the carbon fiber rod before fly (Luckly he is doing preflight check just a small pull .. the motor mounts just came off )

Please DJI i using my i2 for living and my works .. i can't wait for 3 month by just sending back from malaysia to china.. is there any solutions ?
Sorry i am quite depress now. on october i have couple of job needed to be done.. But now my i2 just sitting duck there.

Yes i have my i1 x3 as backup but is will not as good as i2 X5s...

PLEASE DJI what shall i do now ??

i put my 100% faith on the new Inspire 2 from DJI, please please don't let me lost confident on DJi product..

i been DJI supporter for long time from DJI FC450 , NAZA FC , Wookong, S1000 etc etc
PLeaase help me DJI...

2017-9-14
Use props
Erwin Kats
lvl.1
Netherlands

At least you don’t have burned plastic near the battery compartment yet, I have it with my 6 day old I2, I get scared of what’s coming from reading your post.
2017-9-14
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I've wondered about the rationale behind the feet being at an angle on the ends of the shaft and not perpendicular to the ground on landing.  If one makes a rough landing, there is a lot of twisting stress on the motor mount connection which may lead to failure of the glued components.  Being glued poorly can lead to an air pocket in the joint and then you have a reason for its failure along with the hammering of the twisting while landing forces.  I1 looks a bit sturdier to me.

The props can be taken care of with the CA Medium glue fix reported elsewhere.  Landing gear failure is another serious issue, and some think it might be a loose connector.

I'm not crazy about the magenta tint in Manual White Balance mode of the X5S camera that has been around for sever years where better cameras include a tint control to address it, but I can address that too with a CC10 Green filter. Camera also needs a manual compatibility for non-chipped lenses like the Laowa 7.5mm too.

Need to figure out why my RC will partially shut off in flight (Main LED goes dark while others remain on when it suddenly shows "Disconnected.").  Really is annoying and potential for a crash.  Best to chill and get a visual of where its at while rebooting the RC.

2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on your experience with our products, will the system indicator become blue when you switch mode?
For propellers, ss the propeller and propeller mounting plate are plastic parts made through injection molding, there might be an engineering tolerance with them. The shipped Inspire 2 aircraft have been tested and quality assessment has been conducted. The tolerances are within a standard range. This issue does not affect the normal use and flight safety.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Erwin Kats Posted at 2017-9-14 04:07
At least you don’t have burned plastic near the battery compartment yet, I have it with my 6 day old I2, I get scared of what’s coming from reading your post.

Have you contacted our Support to replace the Inspire 2 for the burned plastic?
No worries, this issue occurs rarely. Please make pre-flight check for every flight.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules