928 6 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vincent D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622841 ft
United States

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017 ... drone-revealed.html

I could use this to capture my AC in the event of an unplanned fly-away!!!
2017-9-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I wonder if it could catch a p4 in sports mode.
2017-9-14
Use props
Palladous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102185 ft
United States

Works as long as the rogue drone is hovering patiently waiting to be captured!
2017-9-14
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Sadly, they're promoting these things to the paranoid, "drones are invasive but our government is not" freaks.
2017-9-14
Use props
Vincent D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622841 ft
United States

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-14 07:58
Sadly, they're promoting these things to the paranoid, "drones are invasive but our government is not" freaks.

I'm fairly sure this was developed in response to Terror groups using drones to deliver IED's against troops.
2017-9-14
Use props
Landbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Fly so high that the gun's shot cannot reach your drone if .......................

You must also be as fast as Lucky Luke for both aim and shoot if you want to hit a drone at full speed. A shotgun will probably be more effective at a distance of max. 30-40 meters if ....................

It's just scientists toys you see there.

Regards Leif.
2017-9-14
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Vincent D Posted at 2017-9-14 08:51
I'm fairly sure this was developed in response to Terror groups using drones to deliver IED's against troops.

IED... you mean "bombs".  
Well in the eyes of the American government, EVERYONE is a terrorist.  So I guess in a sense, they play into the paranoia propaganda as well.  America has been terrorizing the middle east for over a decade.  I can assure you if this FAKE TERRORISM story were true, someone would have avenged the children, elderly, the tortured, the many innocent killed by the american military by now.  
The lack of such "terrorism" is nothing more than proof that the bogey-man does not exist.
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules