Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware 1.00.01.60 feature
777 6 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PetLabarak
lvl.3
Flight distance : 65512 ft
Canada

 Added motor collision detection at low altitudes. The aircraft will stop the motors if a collision is detected while the aircraft is at an altitude lower than 2 m above the takeoff point.

?? Can someone explain me how it work in the real life ?
i mean, turn off the motor at 2m can realy break my expensive camera under my matrice.

2017-9-14
Use props
ROBERM19
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

probably uses IMU accelerometer readings
2017-9-14
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

i would suggest keeping landing gear down until above 2 meters when possible at all costs
2017-9-14
Use props
M600 RoninMX Ca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1109639 ft
Denmark

I just had a crass with my M600/Ronin MX with Canon 1DX MKll  and it crases in low altitude about 2m over ground,,,  I am about to  repair my drone after that,,,, the Ronin Mx is totaly broken but teh camera dont have a scratch at all ;-)
2017-9-15
Use props
M600 RoninMX Ca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1109639 ft
Denmark

I just had a crass with my M600/Ronin MX with Canon 1DX MKll  and it crases in low altitude about 2m over ground,,,  I am about to  repair my drone after that,,,, the Ronin Mx is totaly broken but teh camera dont have a scratch at all ;-)   ,,,, I try to upgrade the firmware after but got the Error code 0E3 and now i am about to find out what is wronge ;-)
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

M600 RoninMX Ca Posted at 2017-9-15 15:02
I just had a crass with my M600/Ronin MX with Canon 1DX MKll  and it crases in low altitude about 2m over ground,,,  I am about to  repair my drone after that,,,, the Ronin Mx is totaly broken but teh camera dont have a scratch at all ;-)   ,,,, I try to upgrade the firmware after but got the Error code 0E3 and now i am about to find out what is wronge ;-)

Sorry to hear about the crash. I suggest sending it in and we will take care of it. For the upgrading, could you please provide us a screenshot of this error message? Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back if there is a need. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This is used for protecting the crash when takeoff. If the motors keep spinning when there is a collision, it might get rubbed and cause a bigger damage than stop. It will not be initiated during normal situations and can't be prohibited. It is suggested flying it in a wide place, and have an overall check before takeoff.
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules