4024 5 2017-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aurél.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
French Guiana

Hi,

I paid for non free fonction — import shp/kml — on iPad app GS Pro 1.6 and this fonctionnality seems to doesn't work. When I loaded a shp file from QGIS or kml/kmz file from Google Earth Pro with the app, message is — file format incorrect —. What's about that ? Manual isn't update and I followed tutorial from GS Pro.. Can you help me ?
Thanks.

2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KMZ files need to be unzipped first if you use the server to load to GS Pro. Or if you download the files on the app of your mobile device, could you please provide some screenshots of this case so I can learn more detail for it?
2017-9-17
Use props
Aurél.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
French Guiana

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-17 19:58
KMZ files need to be unzipped first if you use the server to load to GS Pro. Or if you download the files on the app of your mobile device, could you please provide some screenshots of this case so I can learn more detail for it?

I use the server to load to gs pro.. but I try to load only shp or kml files which don't work ! So what's about that ?
2017-9-22
Use props
Moromortimer
lvl.1
Mexico

RE: import sp/kml

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-17 19:58
KMZ files need to be unzipped first if you use the server to load to GS Pro. Or if you download the files on the app of your mobile device, could you please provide some screenshots of this case so I can learn more detail for it?

Hello Dji Thor. I bought the option for importing kml files to GS pro app from my Mac to the iPad. I type the http address in my Mac browser , the one that  appears in the app   But the Browser stays waiting for connection and never gets there. What am I doing wrong?  I will also like to do it in a more direct form but  don’t know how to do it.
Could you please help?  Thank you
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Moromortimer Posted at 2017-12-25 21:07
Hello Dji Thor. I bought the option for importing kml files to GS pro app from my Mac to the iPad. I type the http address in my Mac browser , the one that  appears in the app   But the Browser stays waiting for connection and never gets there. What am I doing wrong?  I will also like to do it in a more direct form but  don’t know how to do it.
Could you please help?  Thank you

Hi there, when you type the address on your PC, please first make sure that the internet of your iPad is using the same one on your PC, see if it works.
Please keep us updated if it doesn't help, and provide me with your app version and some screenshots of it. Thank you.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Aurél. Posted at 2017-9-22 19:13
I use the server to load to gs pro.. but I try to load only shp or kml files which don't work ! So what's about that ?

I am terribly sorry for not covering your reply for some reasons. Did the issue resolve? If it hasn't and you are using the server to load the files, could you please refer to my answer on 5# and try again? If it doesn't help, an operating video would be highly appreciated. Thank you and regretful again for the late reply.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules