Nice video,  thank you for sharing!

Thank you Diana...
2017-9-15
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Nice flying, great subject matter, very appropriate music.  I'll make two recommendations: First, you've got several scenes in there that are only 1 or 2 seconds long.  I found that a bit distracting.  The scenes that went 4 to 5 seconds were much more compelling.  Second, several transitions were "fade to black" and I quickly came to not love those.  Some others were smoother transitions from one scene to another.  I found that I liked that better.    Hope you aren't offended - just my reaction to your good video.  
2017-9-15
Use props
DanielC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 665682 ft
  • >>>
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-9-15 15:22
Nice flying, great subject matter, very appropriate music.  I'll make two recommendations: First, you've got several scenes in there that are only 1 or 2 seconds long.  I found that a bit distracting.  The scenes that went 4 to 5 seconds were much more compelling.  Second, several transitions were "fade to black" and I quickly came to not love those.  Some others were smoother transitions from one scene to another.  I found that I liked that better.    Hope you aren't offended - just my reaction to your good video.

HI StanfordWebbie,

I appreciate your comment and time. As of now I'm still improving when it comes to making films.
Don't worry no offense taken.

God Bless Mate.
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules