inspire 2 dual controller strange beep
1574 7 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pixelinfected
lvl.1

Italy

Hi Guys,
inspire 2, cinessd with raw license, dual controller.
All work fine for some fly, recently happened a strange things, with last firmware / app updated.
When we connect second controller it start to beep without reason, no advise or other on ipad connected, no advise on master controller, and with exception of this annoing beep all work fine, we can fly, we can use master to fly and second to control camera, record and more, but continuuos beep is very very annoing (and i hate a beep without know why there is a beep, for me beep is an alarm).
Sometimes after 20 minutes of activity beep stop, but start again at next fly.
We have checked connections, setup of controllers (we can do all, everytimes), setup of sensors (all active and working), no problem with gps or other. If we unlock slave from master, and fly with only master, all work fine without beep. On second controller we have green light.
Any idea about this kind of beep ? (from manual i not found situation that is near to us)

2017-9-15
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

We had something similar a few weeks back and I believe that we had to do an RC calibrate.
2017-9-15
Use props
Pixelinfected
lvl.1

Italy

Cobra44Magnum Posted at 2017-9-15 04:34
We had something similar a few weeks back and I believe that we had to do an RC calibrate.

we also tried to reset all settings. More times :-(
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Does the second controller have the firmware updated as well? can you relink it as a slave controller?
2017-9-15
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Calibrate the RC's as Cobra has suggested.

Also keep in mind the Rc will beep If no stick movement for about 5-10 minutes.

donnie
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

How did you do with this?
2017-9-16
Use props
zjdo
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-16 06:03
How did you do with this?

You do this thru the DJI Go App under the controller settings. There is a link that says something like Controller Calibration. I had the same issue and this quickly resolved the issue.
2017-10-1
Use props
Pixelinfected
lvl.1

Italy

zjdo Posted at 2017-10-1 06:37
You do this thru the DJI Go App under the controller settings. There is a link that says something like Controller Calibration. I had the same issue and this quickly resolved the issue.

2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules