Tripod Mode - Changing Colour Settings?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156276 ft
Ireland

I was trying out tripod mode on my P4 Advanced, taking still images on Raw image files. I tried all of the colour profiles, and they all look the same (because they are in Raw, I presume). I forgot to set Raw+JPG. So, all those images have a flat, nuetral colour appearance, which actually suits how I post process images.

However, the images shot in Tripod Mode have a different appearance. The colours are stronger and more saturated and vibrant, and have less highlights (which I like) and more contrast than the other Raw files. There is aslo a dust (or rain) spot on the Tripod mode images, which is not on the other shots, although they were taken a few monutes apart, but this could be a coincidence, and the lens cover got dirty in the meantime.

Does anyone know if Tripod mode has an enhancing effect on the colour / appearance of images, even when the files are set to Raw? If not, is there another explanation?

Two files are below, the top one is the Raw image and the one below it is in Raw + Tripod mode. No post processing has been done on either of them.

Thanks for any feedback.

Stephen

2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Could you post the original RAW files via Dropbox? I'd like to check.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules