Change from android to ios device, flight rec messed up
993 9 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Hi I just change from an android htc 10 device to an iphone 5s to see if i have better results (yes its better with ios) i made a couple of flights but when i sync flight record , my flight records where messed up.I have now 2 same name sparks which partialy understand because 2 diferent devices 2 diferent flight records and also i have a "lower_version_boardnum".Any advice about this or a walkaroud???

2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Anuvis, can you provide a screenshot of your flight record and the version of your app? Thanks.
2017-9-15
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I haven't switched devices at all and I just noticed I have a "lower_version_boardnum".  So when I first go into my flight records, I have all of "my" flights for my account.  If I swipe right-to-left, then I have the records for my Spark.  I'm assuming if I had another DJI drone, I would see another the other drone if I did another swipe.  However, when I do swipe again, I get the "lower_version_boardnum".  It shows 1 flight lasting 1 min covering a distance of 3 ft.  
2017-9-15
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

These are the flight records as shown in iPhone 5s
IMG_1761.PNG
IMG_1760.PNG
IMG_1759.PNG
IMG_1758.PNG
2017-9-16
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

And these are flight records as show in HTC 10.As you can see in HTC 10 I have one less tab...The record are sync in both devices
Screenshot_20170916-111046.png
Screenshot_20170916-111049.png
Screenshot_20170916-111052.png
2017-9-16
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

I tried to delete these extra flight logs but when i re sync they keep coming ....
2017-9-16
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kloo Gee Posted at 2017-9-15 20:09
I haven't switched devices at all and I just noticed I have a "lower_version_boardnum".  So when I first go into my flight records, I have all of "my" flights for my account.  If I swipe right-to-left, then I have the records for my Spark.  I'm assuming if I had another DJI drone, I would see another the other drone if I did another swipe.  However, when I do swipe again, I get the "lower_version_boardnum".  It shows 1 flight lasting 1 min covering a distance of 3 ft.

I have this too, never bothered me too much, but will be interested to know why.
2017-9-16
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

HomePoint Posted at 2017-9-16 02:25
I have this too, never bothered me too much, but will be interested to know why.

Well.....Are you siting?if not take a sit......I just discovered that the lower_version_boardnumber is generated only from one of my 3 batteries....This is the only common element in my flights.....It is not generated each time you fly with a specific battery but in some circumstances.....This circumstances....well  i dont know...It is something like error report...I have 60 flights with that battery and the 9  lower_version_boardnumber flights log are from that battery......Maybe a coincidence ?
2017-9-17
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-17 10:17
Well.....Are you siting?if not take a sit......I just discovered that the lower_version_boardnumber is generated only from one of my 3 batteries....This is the only common element in my flights.....It is not generated each time you fly with a specific battery but in some circumstances.....This circumstances....well  i dont know...It is something like error report...I have 60 flights with that battery and the 9  lower_version_boardnumber flights log are from that battery......Maybe a coincidence ?

I have changed my craft and thus all batteries since I got this flight profile, so I am not worried as its been there months and never changed.  It certainly is not from my two crafts or batteries that I have now
2017-9-17
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

It is getting better... This battery was that who  came with the combo....
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules