Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to install official mount for CrystalSky in RC
1525 5 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Josemilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185728 ft
Spain

Hello everyone. First of all, excuse my English. I've seen DJI's official mount for the CrystalSky but I do not see how it can be put in the RC. I do not see information on the web, does anyone know how it fits? It is as if pieces are missing...  Greetings and thanks from Spain.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Have you bought the Mavic RC Mounting Bracket? You can check this one: http://store.dji.com/product/cry ... bracket?from=search
2017-9-15
Use props
fans4f6c1f8b
New
United States

I am having the same problem. Bought CrystalSky Mavic/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket from DJI but there is no way it can be mounted on the RC
2017-9-16
Use props
Don3221
First Officer
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

First open the latch on the CS bracket.  Set the piece that mounts on the CS off to the side for now.  On the other piece, unscrew the thumbscrews on the bracket.  Then  open the grips on the RC and place the piece that you just unscrewed inside the grips with the screw holes pointing out through the slots in the bottom of the grips.  Now close the grips on the RC.  Take the piece with the thumbscrews and line up the holes in the slots of the grip with the screws and tighten the thumbscrews into the grip.  Make sure before tightining screws that the latch side is up.  Attach the piece that you set aside onto the bottom of the CS.  Place the CS with mount attached to the bracket hanging off the bottom of the RC and close the latch.  Plug the USB into the bottom of the RC.  Turn on the CS and go into the settings and push the flip screen icon.  Now you are ready to go.
2017-9-16
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Don3221 Posted at 2017-9-16 19:54
First open the latch on the CS bracket.  Set the piece that mounts on the CS off to the side for now.  On the other piece, unscrew the thumbscrews on the bracket.  Then  open the grips on the RC and place the piece that you just unscrewed inside the grips with the screw holes pointing out through the slots in the bottom of the grips.  Now close the grips on the RC.  Take the piece with the thumbscrews and line up the holes in the slots of the grip with the screws and tighten the thumbscrews into the grip.  Make sure before tightining screws that the latch side is up.  Attach the piece that you set aside onto the bottom of the CS.  Place the CS with mount attached to the bracket hanging off the bottom of the RC and close the latch.  Plug the USB into the bottom of the RC.  Turn on the CS and go into the settings and push the flip screen icon.  Now you are ready to go.

Any pictures of the official DJI bracket mounted on the RC?
2017-9-16
Use props
Stan1915
First Officer
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please look at the picture here
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now