Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refresh Repair Service Should Include Expedited Shipping
880 2 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robbiewex
lvl.1
United States

I just had my Mavic Pro repaired and since it was not a warranty repair, I was forced to have it repaired under the Refresh Policy I purchased with the drone. While I appreciate the ease of generating my UPS shipping label and getting the drone shipped off, the time to ship the product to the repair center, wait for the product to be looked at, then repaired and returned back to me via UPS again is just too painful. Essentially about 5 or more days on UPS Ground each way, so 2 solid weeks or more without the device providing you pay quickly when DJI tells you the cost of the repair. Let's be real, nobody likes to wait any more. And while repair time is what it is, there's no reason why there is not expedited shipping with an upsell service like the Refresh Policy. Add another $30 to the policy and guarantee expedited shipping. Or offer to expedite the shipping for an additional (don't price gouge me!) cost, say $15. It's just ridiclous and I think DJI should look at that policy again.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We don't have this kind of service at present, but I think we will have this extra service in the future if possible. And if you are sure that you are going to use your DJI Care Refresh, you can use "DJI Care Refresh Express" to save your time if your area is supported. You can learn more here: https://repair.dji.com/Refresh/r ... -80c9-005056a04ec4. Thank you.
2017-9-15
Use props
ElectronTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1240463 ft
United States

This should definitely be an option provided, idk how it’s gone this long without being addressed, especially with the many folks who, like myself, own businesses revolving around this, two weeks just for shipping is super not cool, business is lost because of this…  
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules