3998 11 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansebb99a6e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1276 ft
United States

Hello,

I thought I would try the forum as DJI support has gotten me nowhere.

Updated dji go app.
Could no longer use that app, had to download dji go 4.
Prompted to upgrade RC. Upgraded RC.
Aircraft status: no image transmision
gimbal status: gimbal disconnected
Tried updating app through assistant 2 as the dji go 4 app did not promt to update.
Update failed after download 100%.
Reset to factory default in assistant 2 and tried update agian. Update failed again.
Have deleted and redownloaded assistant and dji go 4 app.

There does not seem to be any physical damage to the gimbal or its connectors. One thing to note though is that sometimes when I power up the aircraft to troubleshoot, the gimbal hangs limp after it does it's booting up gyrations.

I read that reformatting the sd card could fix the issue but dji go 4 does not even recognize that there is a card in the aircraft.
I have tried to upgrade firmware through the dji 4 app by holding down the three bars on the top right corner of the app but the app only recognizes the RC firmware and not the aircraft.

I am able to launch the aircraft but cannot see an image transmision nor can I record onto sd card.

This all started about two months ago and as I don't have about three hours every day to deal with this issue, I decided to just wait for an update to the app or to something that might fix this issue.

...The update came...but still no image transmission.

I hope that somebody might be able to shed some light on this issue for me.
Thank you for at least taking the time to read this.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Please tell me the following information:
1.The version of your drone,app, RC. Please enter DJI GO 4 and go to the "general setting-about", you will see the info of version.
2.Could the RC control your drone successfully?
3.The firmware between your drone and RC may not match.
Thanks for your support.
2017-9-15
Use props
strangelight
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-15 22:45
Please tell me the following information:
1.The version of your drone,app, RC. Please enter DJI GO 4 and go to the "general setting-about", you will see the info of version.
2.Could the RC control your drone successfully?

Thank you for your response.

Here is the info from the go app:
App                                Version 4.1.9
Aircraft                          Version Unknown
Remote Controller      Version 1.6.0
App Database              Version 01.00.01.05

In the assistant 2 app it shows that the aircraft is V01.02.0602

2. Yes the RC can control the drone successfully. At least the last time I checked.

3. I thought the firmware not matching might be the issue. When I started this process I believe I was on RC version 1.5.80 as I upgraded upon downloading the new go 4 app to version 1.6.0. I recently upgraded again a few days ago thinking that the new upgrade(1.8.0) might solve my issues. I have since downgraded back to 1.6.0.

Thank you for your time and knowledge
2017-9-16
Use props
fans6fd867de
New
Argentina

Hi, I'm having the same problem, the gimbal camera does not connect, but you can blow the drone
step the data:
App: version 4.1.9
Aircraft: version 02.00.0106
Remote Controller: version 1.9.3
flight Database. version 01.00.01.05
App Database: version 01.00.01.05
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

strangelight Posted at 2017-9-16 07:24
Thank you for your response.

Please ensure that your RC is the latest version. After upgrading your RC, did you solve the problem? Please keep us updated if the problem exists.Thanks.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans6fd867de Posted at 2017-9-17 16:31
Hi, I'm having the same problem, the gimbal camera does not connect, but you can blow the drone
step the data:
App: version 4.1.9

Please confirm the information below:
1.When did you have this error message?
2.Did you just upgrade your AC?
3.Did you crash your drone recently?
Thanks for support.
2017-9-17
Use props
fans6fd867de
New
Argentina

Hi, thank you for you answer.
The drone was recently acquired and the required updates were made, and from the first moment the error of gimbal disconnected
never made tinnitus
Thank you for your attention
2017-9-18
Use props
strangelight
lvl.1
United States

As I mentioned in my original post, I got this message about 2 months ago when I updated the dji go app.
Upon upgrading the app, I was prompted to upgrade the RC. I upgraded the RC and that is when I started having the "gimbal disconnected" message along with the AC upgrading problem.
And no I hadn't crashed my drone recently.
Thanks
2017-9-18
Use props
68cst
lvl.1

United States

strangelight Posted at 2017-9-18 15:30
As I mentioned in my original post, I got this message about 2 months ago when I updated the dji go app.
Upon upgrading the app, I was prompted to upgrade the RC. I upgraded the RC and that is when I started having the "gimbal disconnected" message along with the AC upgrading problem.
And no I hadn't crashed my drone recently.

I am having a similar problem except my RC wont connect to the AC after the recent update. Each time I try to update the AC in Assistant 2 it downloads and fails. Tried to go to factory settings, and it says it completes it but the current version does not reflect any change. also since the update I no longer have a gimbal light on the AC. Not sure how the update completely grounded my P4 but it has. Very disappointed. Had the drone for a year and was really digging it. now I just look at the case with much sadness...
2017-9-18
Use props
Adrianhm
New
New Zealand

I also have the "Gimbal Disconnected" problem. So no vision. Tried uploading an older version of the software, but couldn't do. What now?
2017-12-8
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Adrianhm Posted at 2017-12-8 14:51
I also have the "Gimbal Disconnected" problem. So no vision. Tried uploading an older version of the software, but couldn't do. What now?

Check you RC version and update as needed, than re-link if need to
2017-12-8
Use props
Adrianhm
New
New Zealand

Vendex Posted at 2017-12-8 14:54
Check you RC version and update as needed, than re-link if need to

Thanks! I did a relink and got the picture back.  Thanks again.
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules