2 Months repair and response time
587 5 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48e9ca88
New
Flight distance : 1965 ft
Sweden

I have an big issue with DJI support, the response very very slow.

In short, i crashed my DJI Mavic while trying to get close to a subject the sensors never reacted and crashed, therefor i think it is aircraft error
but DJI support is not responding, is this normal? i have DJI care but thats not the case
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties and your unsatisfaction with our support. Had you sent the drone back? Could you please provide me the case number or ticket number so I can check more info for you? Will do our best to help.
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Here is some contact information to set up a repair for North America:

UNITED STATES
DJI North America
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST)
+1 (818) 235 0789
support.us@dji.com
2017-9-18
Use props
fansf77ba18f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170741 ft
Hong Kong

Hi,
I submitted my case on Aug 15th (Mavic Pro wont return home after signal lost).  And I got my case opened (submitted flight path and everything DJI asked me to submit).

CAS-890003-P2R1D1 CRM:0193000000374

I have not have any response from technical support.  I have chased up 2-3 times since Aug 15th (the last time being Sept 11th.  
There is still no answer, I can't believe it took so long.  
Not too happy with DJI service, and I actually bought DJI Care as well (don't feel I get any benefit out of it).  

Pls can someone from DJI help? Many thanks.  

2017-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf77ba18f Posted at 2017-9-25 23:32
Hi,
I submitted my case on Aug 15th (Mavic Pro wont return home after signal lost).  And I got my case opened (submitted flight path and everything DJI asked me to submit).

Really sorry to have kept you waiting for the data analysis, our engineers are reviewing, we have contacted them to speed up the process, hope it will be done shortly, I will keep you updated about the progress.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf77ba18f Posted at 2017-9-25 23:32
Hi,

Could you please export simplified flight logs to us and recorded video if there was.
For simplified flight logs, please connect your mobile device to computer, find a folder named ''Flight Records'', send the whole folder to us. Please upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and post us the link.
Really appreciate your time.
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules