Assistant 2 Issue or something else?
1078 10 2017-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Superdave1
lvl.1
United States

I crashed my P4P a couple of months ago. During my rebuild I damaged the main control board, I purchased another one along with a Yaw arm and Yaw motor. The P4P went together without a problem.
My first flight showed a warning " Downward Vision Sensor Calibration Error ",  " Vision System Recalibration Required ".

I go through the calibration step on the controller, Calibration failed. It said to use the DJI Assistant 2 to complete the calibration.

With every attempt to calibrate using the Assistant 2, I cannot get past the tutoring steps, at the end it will tell me to "reboot aircraft", I do this with the same result, never making it to the actual calibration steps and you cannot skip the tutoral and go straight to the calibration.

Anyone had this issue?

Do I still have a damaged part?

2017-9-16
Use props
rickmorris
New
United States

I can't even get the app to open on my computer and the service guys in CA have zero clue on what is going on with these machines.  I've had mine in for service 4 times since june and the problems still exist and they have replace it twice
2017-9-16
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If your using windows 10 , this has a "driver signature enforcement function that prevents loading drivers that are not digitally assigned.

I had the same reboot problem when calibrating my mavic vision system, apparently the vision drivers are not digitally assigned and cannot be loaded, hence the apps asks for the AC to be rebooted.

So this could be the same problem effecting your phantom

You need to turn off the windows 10 driver signature enforcement by following "solution 1" on this link. once you go through this process and the computer restarts you should be able to run the vision calibration.

http://windowsreport.com/driver-signature-enforcement-windows-10/

Please note the turning  off  of the driver signature enforcement is temporary so when you reboot the pc, it will be reset and you won't be able to do the vision calibration again, you will need to turn it off each time you want to do it.
2017-9-16
Use props
Fontinalis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 975367 ft
United States

+1 for lannes. I just went through same troubleshooting to get VPS calibration to work in DJI Assistant 2 on Win 10, and came to same conclusion and fix. The DJI "vision" USB driver wouldn't fully install until I disabled driver signature enforcement.
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to disable the driver signature enforcement and keep us posted.
2017-9-18
Use props
Superdave1
lvl.1
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-9-16 09:04
If your using windows 10 , this has a "driver signature enforcement function that prevents loading drivers that are not digitally assigned.

I had the same reboot problem when calibrating my mavic vision system, apparently the vision drivers are not digitally assigned and cannot be loaded, hence the apps asks for the AC to be rebooted.

Thank you for your help, my computer wouldn't comply. I followed your directions and the computer gave me this..... "The value is protected by Secure Boot policy and cannot be modified or deleted".
Frustrated, I just took it to a local shop and had them do it for me, I don't mind  working with a local shop, I just like doing things for myself.
2017-9-19
Use props
Aerial505
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54941 ft
United States

It would be nice if DJI would let us know of these problems using their software and issues with Windows operating systems. ( WIN 10 ) DJI phone support is terrible too. They should have known. I talked to three different DJI China phone techs, all gave me different solutions and still no luck. I will look further in the above solution. My problem is it goes through the calibration until it reaches 80% complete and then see a message calibration failed 0RO1.023864, or 0RO1.033960.  Frustrated
2017-9-21
Use props
bellclarkb1
New

United States

Interesting post! I really amazed to read the great information. You have shared best quality stuff in the content of the post. thank you so much for such an awesome blog post!

Also sb game hacker apk
2018-1-10
Use props
mshafiq1
lvl.1

Pakistan

Great post, just what i was looking for  P4P and i am looking forward to reading your other posts soon!
2019-4-26
Use props
mshafiq1
lvl.1

Pakistan

thanks.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
2019-4-26
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>