Namibia Aerial View || Amazing Mavic Pro Footage [4K]
1298 14 2017-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

A few weeks ago, I visited Namibia, which is an amazing, beautiful, place. I brought my Dji Mavic Pro, and this is the result. Drone Footage from Namibia is really amazing!

Thanks For Watching! Don't Forget To Like & Subscribe!
Let's Reach 1,000 Subscribers!

SUBSCRIBE: https://goo.gl/FNFBfp

Watch the video here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4psl8diRs9Q
2017-9-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful video!
Enjoyed it.
2017-9-16
Use props
mmcnel01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56391 ft
United States

Very cool. A friend of mine goes there about every 4 or 5 years for minerals and photography.
2017-9-16
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Nice video thanks 4 sharing!
2017-9-16
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

Thanks guys! Thanks for watching!
2017-9-16
Use props
lekiam
lvl.1
Spain

Beautiful video. We will travel to Namibia in July, I had planned to take my Mavic air but I have read that you have to request permission from the authorities. You had a problem at the airport, you requested permission to use the drone
2018-4-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good work! Impressive footage there!      
2018-4-5
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

lekiam Posted at 2018-4-5 00:05
Beautiful video. We will travel to Namibia in July, I had planned to take my Mavic air but I have read that you have to request permission from the authorities. You had a problem at the airport, you requested permission to use the drone

No, it was fine, we didn’t have any problems. The only place you cannot fly in is the Etosha Nature reserve and Susvlei dune area. It is not allowed to fly there, and they even locked my drone case. They didn’t take the drone, just locked it. Otherwise, it’s allowed to fly in most of the country, and hotel/camping site owners even like to watch the drone flying. Basic drone rules like keeping under 300 ft, and VLOS still apply.
I hope I helped!
2018-4-5
Use props
Time2Party
Second Officer
Flight distance : 169314 ft
Belgium

nice video
2018-4-5
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yhadar Posted at 2018-4-5 01:29
No, it was fine, we didn’t have any problems. The only place you cannot fly in is the Etosha Nature reserve and Susvlei dune area. It is not allowed to fly there, and they even locked my drone case. They didn’t take the drone, just locked it. Otherwise, it’s allowed to fly in most of the country, and hotel/camping site owners even like to watch the drone flying. Basic drone rules like keeping under 300 ft, and VLOS still apply.
I hope I helped!

Did they lock the drone only in etosha? Or also at sossusvlei?
And jow do they lock it? In a sealbag?
2018-4-5
Use props
maurom82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

wonderful video! Liked it so much!
2018-4-5
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

dronybaloney Posted at 2018-4-5 02:44
Did they lock the drone only in etosha? Or also at sossusvlei?
And jow do they lock it? In a sealbag?

Yes, they locked it only in Etosha, they just asked me not to use it in sousslevi. They locked it with some rope and a padlock. I had a hardcase, so they will probably lock it differently with a soft case or a bag.
2018-4-5
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Super video - so many great shots , well filmed and put together. Cant believe how big swakopmund has become (thats was swakop, right?) well done mate, thats a good video.
2018-4-5
Use props
lekiam
lvl.1
Spain

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-5 02:58
Super video - so many great shots , well filmed and put together. Cant believe how big swakopmund has become (thats was swakop, right?) well done mate, thats a good video.

thank you for answer, i thought a permission is required
2018-4-5
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-5 02:58

Yes, the city was swakompund
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules