Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2017-09-16 Pro 4 battery issue - question
489 5 2017-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TJH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

I have a new  Pro 4 battery that has only been charged I believe 2 times since I received it on 8/15/17. I've been using my other 4 batteries. So today I flew with this battery and took it down to about 40%. For some reason when you plug it in for a recharge, only the light next to the on/off buttoncomes and flashes and I'm not sure why? The battery not  hot, its new, but won't charge. Any ideas? I need this additional battery for job with two drones next weekend. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
2017-9-16
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you upgrade?  Is the battery on the right firmware as drone?  What happened when you did the initial charge after receiving?
2017-9-16
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Like Alabama said, did you upgrade the battery firmware? Also what were your flying conditons sometimes when you have heavy wind it uses alot of battery
2017-9-16
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Refer to page 34 of v1.2 manual for p4p it is either that the batt is too hot or temp is too low according to the table on that page
Since you state it is not hot then it is too low...according to the manual anyway
2017-9-16
Use props
TJH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

Thanks for your input on this question. I did update the new no fly upgrade before flying the bird. I let the battery rest an additional half hour and this time it did charge. Lesson learned in that I'll need to give the battery about 2 hours of cool off time. Again thanks for your help.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please let us know if there is any update, we are here and glad to help.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules