1881 16 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have purchased the extended landing gear for my Mavic. After a coupe of times removing the extended landing gear, I have noticed that one of the little black pads on the Mavic's original feet has come off and vanished.

Does anyone know if these are available anywhere - UK or is it a case of lump it and keep the extended gear on all the time. Obviously I would like to replace the missing one. Bit of a long shot as these are hardly on anyone's available accessory list.

DJI Support especially or a forum member at DJI please.

Thanks Guys.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please contact support.eu@dji.com for a further help. Thanks.
2017-9-18
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-18 02:51
Please contact  for a further help. Thanks.

Thanks Thor. Spoken with support chat and they gave me the support.nl mail address. Sent an image of the part and lets see what happens..
2017-9-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Keep us posted!
2017-9-18
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Roger that.
2017-9-18
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

I also bought those legs. I will try to be carefull with them, and observe the original pad.
Thanks for the information.
Cheers.
2017-9-18
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Only noticed it at the weekend after doing a routine inspection. Keep the extension legs on most of the time but obviously ran off without me noticing.
2017-9-18
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sent mail over with image of missing leg pad. Acknowledged mail as per below -
Dear corey,

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.

Your request (748275) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives. We will contact you soon. (Business hour: Monday to Friday, from 08:30 am to 17:00 pm GMT+1:00)

Best Regards,
DJI Support

Nothing heard today yet, so will await reply.
2017-9-19
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heard from the guys at DJI Support this aft and -

Hi Corey,

Thank you for contacting DJI technical support

Now, this request will undergo for approval process, However we would like to set your expectation that this may take some time depending on the approval process and stock availability and numbers of requested parts that we received.

Please provide the following information below in order for us
to transfer this to our Spare parts team:

*Full Name/Company Name:
*Phone number:
*Address: (Kindly send us your complete shipping address to avoid further issues for shipping. House or Flat No./Street/City or Town/Region or Province/zip code or EIR code/Country)
*Problem description:
*Photo of the requested parts:

So they have acknowledged my issue, asked for all the info again to see if they can send me a small black rubber part out. It's progress.
2017-9-19
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So, in relation to the very minor cosmetic issue I have about the missing leg small black pad. I contacted the support guys, they raised an issue, I answered a few mails to clarify my problem, provided a clear image of said missing part, received a few more mails stating that my issue would be processed through the correct channels. Received a mail yesterday stating that a delivery from DJI is due this Tuesday. May I also add - At no cost to myself. Hopefully they have identified the correct missing part - There is only one.......

Who says DJI do not respect customers and look after them. Thanks to the support guys, DJI Susan and Thor and thanks for resolving my small issue. Very much appreciated.
2017-9-22
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Minor issue resolved and exceeded all expectations. Delivery taken 30 mins ago of 2x front leg replacements and 2x bottom motor caps, complete with new screws to secure them. So covered all bases and now my Mavic looks new again. Massive Thanks to DJI Product Support for this.
2017-9-26
Use props
AnuradhaW
lvl.1

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-9-26 06:23
Minor issue resolved and exceeded all expectations. Delivery taken 30 mins ago of 2x front leg replacements and 2x bottom motor caps, complete with new screws to secure them. So covered all bases and now my Mavic looks new again. Massive Thanks to DJI Product Support for this.

Hello, how to install the rubber pad? can u just push it in and it is in place?
2018-6-3
Use props
Folkestone
First Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

Top work DJI Support guys and glad to hear you are all set and ready to go again!
2018-6-3
Use props
Fingers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing and well done DJI. It's nice to hear some good feedback about DJI. It's all to easy to focus on the negative; more dis-satisfied customers post that satisfied ones.
2018-6-3
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AnuradhaW Posted at 2018-6-3 07:09
Hello, how to install the rubber pad? can u just push it in and it is in place?

No, DJI sent me the full replacement bottom part of the leg. Just unscrewed the leg with the missing pad and replaced. Was super impressed that they sent the full leg part out with new screws. Sorry for the delay in reply but I don't fly DJI anymore. The rubber pads must be glued into place as part of the build process, hence the reason they sent out the full leg parts.
2018-6-4
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fingers Posted at 2018-6-3 10:08
Thanks for sharing and well done DJI. It's nice to hear some good feedback about DJI. It's all to easy to focus on the negative; more dis-satisfied customers post that satisfied ones.

I suppose it's how you go about it with the initial contact. They were a bit confused as to what part I was asking about. I sent a series of photographs to clear it up and the next thing was the delivery of the replacement parts. Also at no cost to me at all. To me, that's very good customer service.
2018-6-4
Use props
Ken Storm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

It's a good job that there is more than one of these parts on the AC otherwise
       *Photo of the requested parts:
Would be difficult as if you could photo it, you would have it.

2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules