663 11 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I both my Mavic in Jun 2017 in Sep already had more than 600 km. and hundreds of flights. And then out of nowhere FW upgrade stuck and now my bird is traveling to DJI support - a week to travel 2-3 weeks ??? repair (quoted) and week back I am gonna miss beautiful autumn colors (what a luck - never crash and have bricked bird )  
But the interesting part is that on a day one sending my Mavic I was looking to buy a new one, I bearly hold myself not to do this - Mavic is rather expensive and having 2 is not very wise (having 2 children to educate ).
Am I crazy or addicted? Can I resist the temptation?
Wish me strength and fast return of my Precious

My last clip befor bricking it   
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Alex, we appreciate your support to DJI product, if you need it for work and can afford it, no problem. Otherwise, please wait patiently for the repair process, we will also help to expedite once it arrives.
By the way, the footage is so stable and beautiful, well done. Thanks for your sharing.
2017-9-17
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Love the footage. If you can, wait for your MP to come back. I know flying can be addictive, but DJI is fairly quick on returns. I have a library of all my drone footage that I've ever shot. So when the days aren't right for flying, I work on editing new footage. Makes the time pass quicker.
2017-9-17
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Paul_IA Posted at 2017-9-17 05:28
Love the footage. If you can, wait for your MP to come back. I know flying can be addictive, but DJI is fairly quick on returns. I have a library of all my drone footage that I've ever shot. So when the days aren't right for flying, I work on editing new footage. Makes the time pass quicker.

You are right, might be I'll need at the end to find an editing program and start editing my footage any suggestion?
2017-9-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good luck with the waiting....
2017-9-17
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Temptation comes with the territory when you're flying these copters. Have fun, be patient for the return and if can wing it, get the MPP to start feeding the temptation now.
2017-9-17
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

man ... you are crazy ...just wait ..he/she will come back to you
2017-9-17
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Tealk Posted at 2017-9-17 07:31
man ... you are crazy ...just wait ..he/she will come back to you

Problem is in the history
I tyred to buy Mavic last sep (2016) to shoot beautiful colours of autumn, did not arrive till winter and I lost my appetite. This year when they introduce Spark, got my attention but comparing to Mavig brought my Mavic home
And now when colours are to be all around my bird is at leave - second year in a roll
2017-9-17
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Patience my friend patience.  You can just watch a bunch of DJI drone videos while waiting
2017-9-17
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

Know how you feel. Had to send mine to the Mavic Mash Unit last month. It was the longest 2 1/2 weeks in my life. Got it back now and promised my little bird that I will try to not make and more stupid pilot errors.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Fred
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336194 ft
United States

Buy a new one to hold you over and sell the old one on Ebay when you get it back.
2017-9-18
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Paul_IA Posted at 2017-9-17 05:28

I have tried as promised
http://forum.dji.com/thread-113400-1-1.html
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules