Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
repair service Netherlands
12Next >
9007 72 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4092b35a
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello,
When I have my case-number for repair, can I bring my drone myself to the repair service in Nuth ??

2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, it is not allowed, please send in the drone by Express company.
2017-9-17
Use props
Guy Janssens
lvl.1
Belgium

Thank you for this quick reply
2017-9-17
Use props
Guy Janssens
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI tells me they will send a shipping label.  Is this the shipping label (see attachment) ???
2017-9-17
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guy Janssens Posted at 2017-9-17 03:25
DJI tells me they will send a shipping label.  Is this the shipping label (see attachment) ???

This is a public forum, perhaps you want to delete your attachment as it contains personal information.

2017-9-17
Use props
Guy Janssens
lvl.1
Belgium

Thank you but I do not know how to delete the attachment.
2017-9-17
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guy Janssens Posted at 2017-9-17 03:51
Thank you but I do not know how to delete the attachment.

Look at the post with the attachment, at the bottom right corner you should see an 'edit' link, click on that and you can then change texts or delete parts before saving again.

If you cannot edit then DJI Mindy should be able too on your behalf.
2017-9-17
Use props
Guy Janssens
lvl.1
Belgium

No edit link.
Please DJI Mindy delete the attachment once you read it.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guy Janssens Posted at 2017-9-17 04:34
No edit link.
Please DJI Mindy delete the attachment once you read it.

Attachment has been deleted, there is no shipping label in that file, it usually takes 1-2 business days to send it to you, please wait patiently for the email.
2017-9-17
Use props
Guy Janssens
lvl.1
Belgium

Thx have a nice sunday/monday
2017-9-17
Use props
djiuser_CgpSuEF
lvl.1
Netherlands

Waar heb je de mavic gekocht?
De verkoper in kwestie zou ervoor moeten zorgen.
2017-9-17
Use props
Mari
Captain
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

/Dutch Language On

Gewoon even contact opnemen met de winkel/webshop waar je de Mavic gekocht hebt, zij zijn diegenen die voor de garantie moeten zorgdragen. Mijn reseller (Media Markt) heeft het voor mij afgehandeld

/Dutch Language Off

Contact your reseller, he has to cover your warranty...
2017-9-17
Use props
Guy Janssens
lvl.1
Belgium

Sorry voor het late antwoord: ik kocht bij Fnac Antwerpen maar heb zo de indruk dat het sneller gaat via DJI Repair.  Het toestel werd vanmorgen opgepikt door UPS (alles geregeld door DJI) en is nu onderwge naar het herstelcentrum.  Ben wel benieuwd wat mij dat allemaal gaat kosten.
Ter info: het betreft geen waarborg want eigen fout (crash)
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guy Janssens Posted at 2017-9-19 06:27
Sorry voor het late antwoord: ik kocht bij Fnac Antwerpen maar heb zo de indruk dat het sneller gaat via DJI Repair.  Het toestel werd vanmorgen opgepikt door UPS (alles geregeld door DJI) en is nu onderwge naar het herstelcentrum.  Ben wel benieuwd wat mij dat allemaal gaat kosten.
Ter info: het betreft geen waarborg want eigen fout (crash)

Janssens, it's good to know, hope repair center will get it sorted out soon, please keep us updated if there is any further question, we are always here.
2017-9-19
Use props
MThijssen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245449 ft
Netherlands

Hello all,

I would like to share my first experience with DJI Service center - Netherlands.
A few weeks ago i buy my Mavic Pro and after 6 hours of flying i have a little accident. (Bird attack)
One of the motors didn't work anymore and i bring my device to the shop (Kamera Express - Arnhem).
They ship it to the DJI Service center, and after 3 weeks i got a reply...

My Mavic can be repaired for more than € 1088,- which costs more as a new one!!!

DJI service said it has water- damage and all parts must be exchanged.
Because i am a electronic designer myself this is too frustrated so i decide to get it back and fix it myself.

Normally you can't obtain parts for your DJI device because DJI only supply them to certified partners, but a little talk to a shop in the USA they sold me a spare ESC board.
This board (with shipping included) costs around € 100,- and a little work of one hour solve my issue completely!!!

So my conclusion:
DJE service center Netherlands is not a service center. The word service involves something completely different!
hopefully you are never appointed to this organization because this is crazy!

Feel free to contact me for additional information or help in such situations because DJI products earn real service, not this kind of unwillingness.

Matthijs Thijssen
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MThijssen Posted at 2017-9-27 01:34
Hello all,

I would like to share my first experience with DJI Service center - Netherlands.

Sorry, the water damaged drone may have huge potential risks since many parts of the drone may be oxidized by water, like the MC board and ESC board etc. Considering the security, DJI does not repair the water damaged drones.
2017-9-27
Use props
djiuser_Q4WDTRq
New
Flight distance : 296342 ft
United Kingdom

Hello

Im trying to call service center in holand but no one answers. +31 180 74 57 31 - is it correct nr for holand dji repair center ?
Please let me know or answer my question:
I have sent my drone via UPS, i recive label from repair request via DJI site and on tracking no my drone was in Netherlands in last thursday but when im checking progres on my repair request they still didnt recive it.

Please let me know
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Q4WDTRq Posted at 2018-1-15 03:39
Hello

Im trying to call service center in holand but no one answers. +31 180 74 57 31 - is it correct nr for holand dji repair center ?

Sorry to read on this, the correct number is +44 2076603037 from Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 6:00PM (GMT+0).
May I have the case number? I will help to check the current status and make it clear for you, thank you. UK.png
2018-1-15
Use props
fans73050a7d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello, I have just had my DJI Spark collected by UPS and sent to the Netherlands repair centre but I have left my SD card in my drone by mistake. Is there anyway I can contact them and let them know (preferably by email)?? The SD card has footage from a family wedding on it and I really don't want to loose it if possible! Can anyone assure my that the Netherlands centre will keep the SD card plugged in or safe while it is being looked at? I can supply my case number if required. Thanks Phil Jones.
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans73050a7d Posted at 2018-4-10 21:44
Hello, I have just had my DJI Spark collected by UPS and sent to the Netherlands repair centre but I have left my SD card in my drone by mistake. Is there anyway I can contact them and let them know (preferably by email)?? The SD card has footage from a family wedding on it and I really don't want to loose it if possible! Can anyone assure my that the Netherlands centre will keep the SD card plugged in or safe while it is being looked at? I can supply my case number if required. Thanks Phil Jones.

I saw you have started a new thread and Susan has replied, please keep us updated in the new thread if you need any further assistance, we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-4-11
Use props
djiuser_i97a9QarerNh
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello all,

@MThijssen.

Maybe you can helo me fix my Spark. (tegen betaling)

Groet,

Rob Muller.
2018-5-29
Use props
fansb41a77e7
New

Switzerland

Hello all,

hi MThijssen
i have a very similar exerience with the nl-support. would be great if I could get your advice or help.
many thanks,pls contact me

kevin
keverbeek@gmail.com
2019-7-1
Use props
fansb41a77e7
New

Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 18:15
Sorry to read on this, the correct number is +44 2076603037 from Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 6:00PM (GMT+0).
May I have the case number? I will help to check the current status and make it clear for you, thank you.[view_image][Image]

hej mindy
same goes for me. the NL support phone number does not work.
please provide the correct NL number. not the one from UK!
2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb41a77e7 Posted at 7-1 05:28
hej mindy
same goes for me. the NL support phone number does not work.
please provide the correct NL number. not the one from UK!

Hi there, the phone number of the United Kindom and the Netherlands both are correct, please call them in working hours, you can also contact online chat www.dji.com/support. GTScreenshot_20190702_161448.png
2019-7-2
Use props
JKS-JGS
lvl.1
Indonesia

fans73050a7d Posted at 2018-4-10 21:44
Hello, I have just had my DJI Spark collected by UPS and sent to the Netherlands repair centre but I have left my SD card in my drone by mistake. Is there anyway I can contact them and let them know (preferably by email)?? The SD card has footage from a family wedding on it and I really don't want to loose it if possible! Can anyone assure my that the Netherlands centre will keep the SD card plugged in or safe while it is being looked at? I can supply my case number if required. Thanks Phil Jones.

I have the same problem to send a dji osmo pocket to the Netherlands, but via email about dji ask me to send my dji osmo to my own address in the netherlands, and later when it arrives notify dji for the next process, which is an obstacle and I don't understand why should I send it twice? ( can not send directly from my country (Indonesia) directly to the Dutch DJI to be repaired), can you explain how to send dji marvic you can get to the Netherlands, thank you

2019-11-10
Use props
fans3c97347d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 481207 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello . I have completed the dji care express form. I downloaded the shipping label, stuck on the package and the package has been waiting for the courier for 2 days
UPS courier does not collect the package. what should I do in this case
2020-6-2
Use props
fans3c97347d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 481207 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I have completed the dji care express form. I downloaded the shipping label, stuck on the package and the package has been waiting for the courier for 2 days
AAF88E55-FF3C-406D-9A8F-27749D8565DE.jpeg
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans3c97347d Posted at 6-2 05:15
I have completed the dji care express form. I downloaded the shipping label, stuck on the package and the package has been waiting for the courier for 2 days

Hi there, we apologize to hear that, upon checking your case, the package is in transit, there might be a little delay in UPS website, but it has been updated, could you please double-check and let us know if you have any further concern?
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56453 ft

United Kingdom

Hi
2021-7-27
Use props
djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there, I have send my drone to repair in Netherlands and has been delivered a week ago but I haven’t received a confirmation of any sort. Can you please confirm that you received my drone.
Case no. CAS-6666127-T6M5M5
Thanks Cris
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk Posted at 7-27 06:32
Hi there, I have send my drone to repair in Netherlands and has been delivered a week ago but I haven’t received a confirmation of any sort. Can you please confirm that you received my drone.
Case no. CAS-6666127-T6M5M5
Thanks Cris

Hi Cris, may I confirm that did you include your case number on the shipping label and on the front and back of the package? Could you please provide us the tracking number for our further confirmation?
2021-7-27
Use props
harmapro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261421 ft
Greece

I also had a mafia style experience … they sold me a care refresh plan and when I sent it in to NL for repair they said my US paid warranty is not covered in EU…so I have to pay 240 euro for repairs (while I have paid for a DJI care refresh) anyway because I need it for work - I have to pay 240 because the whole other option of me shipping it to the states would take too much time…NO discount just sorry but you either pay or we send it back to you…
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

harmapro Posted at 7-27 22:15
I also had a mafia style experience … they sold me a care refresh plan and when I sent it in to NL for repair they said my US paid warranty is not covered in EU…so I have to pay 240 euro for repairs (while I have paid for a DJI care refresh) anyway because I need it for work - I have to pay 240 because the whole other option of me shipping it to the states would take too much time…NO discount just sorry but you either pay or we send it back to you…

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you encountered. Please note that the replacement service is only eligible in the region where DJI Care Refresh service plan was purchased. Here is a link for your reference. Hope you can understand. https://www.dji.com/ca/service/djicare-refresh/info#terms
2021-7-28
Use props
djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-27 20:29
Hi Cris, may I confirm that did you include your case number on the shipping label and on the front and back of the package? Could you please provide us the tracking number for our further confirmation?

Hi Mindy,
I have include the case no. inside the box with the drone!
Case no. is CAS-6666127-T6M5M5
Tracking number is RN743010185GB (Royal Mail) posted it from uk.
2021-7-29
Use props
djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-27 20:29

Hi Mindy,
Tracking number is RN743010185GB (Royal Mail) posted it from uk.
2021-7-29
Use props
djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for you help
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk Posted at 7-29 06:31
Hi Mindy,

Thanks for the information provided. Could you please also screenshot and send us the proof of delivery and tell us the exact delivery time? Thank you.
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-30 00:14
Thanks for the information provided. Could you please also screenshot and send us the proof of delivery and tell us the exact delivery time? Thank you.

All the details is in the screenshot! Thanks Cris
25CCA99B-2D77-496A-8286-5EA48D56CA27.png
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk Posted at 7-30 00:46
All the details is in the screenshot! Thanks Cris

Thanks for the information provided. We will forward them to the corresponding team to follow up. If there is any progress, you will receive an email update. Thank you.
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_cRBpactTeUGk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-30 02:33
Thanks for the information provided. We will forward them to the corresponding team to follow up. If there is any progress, you will receive an email update. Thank you.

Ok thanks
2021-7-31
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules