Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question for Video Editors
734 2 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Hey All,
I'm new to editing / grading, I have Divinci 14 (free) on my imac & works well, but if I try to reduce noise it advises this feature is only in the paid for version

so i'm just asking due to the prices being around the same, which would be better to assist in editing, i'm no expert but want to be able to apply LUT or learn to grade
would you pick Final Cut Pro or Divinci Resolve Studio ? are they both similar....which is more user (non expert) friendly

just wondered what the chaps that showcase their sweet videos would recommend as some examples on here I am a million miles away from achieving with my vids.
I have a 27" 4K Imac with 24GB RAM so either should work fine, i'm just looking at which would be more suitable to go with.....any with auto correction assist ? or do I need to try be an expert to use them lol

cheers
Nick
2017-9-17
Use props
SteveHphotos
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am also a novice with video editing, I have just learnt the editing clips to match the beat of the music and that makes for a much better video. I'm learning to use Final Cut Pro X  and if you search YouTube there are some great tutorial videos out there.

I'd be interested in what you think of my edit, also I have a very shaky GoPro video on my YouTube channel which has my best editing to date.

2017-9-17
Use props
RCNJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

doesn't answer my question, but gets you another view i guess lol
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules