Phantom 3 SE problem
4262 28 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

Hello I buy the drone phantom 3 se but it is arriving with the packaging a little damaged and the support of the gimbal no longer held.  Also I noticed, message transmission weak transmission, and no wifi back, the picture is the latency but bcp, more than 3 seconds sometimes.  It is also impossible for me to carry out the modes of intelligent flight, the remote control appears but the modes of flight appear and then disappear immediately.  My phone is a samsung note 3 N9005
2017-9-17
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257523 ft
Italy

Hi my Ph3Se is arrived with the support gimbal detached too...but i have no problem with the camera...only in strong wind sometimes doesn't compensate the bird tilt....for the range i had post a discussion i'm very unsatisfied...My Ph3Se is not a drone is a toy and i will sell soon...
2017-9-17
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

I also have gimbal jump problems, as you seem.

Image transmission problem
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to re-install the APP and change another location without interference to check again.
2017-9-18
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

I reinstalled the application several times, I even try the old v3.1.10 version instead of v3.1.11.
With v3.1.10 working then again is cut (image transmission weak).
With V3.1.11 application, I still image weak signal transmission, anywhere, I live in the countryside.

And also during a gimbal tilt, from the beginning, the image becomes like pixelate.
My SD card is samsung evo 32 uhs 1, it looks to work very well.
2017-9-18
Use props
Lukas Vokaty
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello,

i have bought DJI Phantom 3 SE and i have a same proble as you. I have tried disconnect RC and connect it again. I have tried a elder version of DJI GO app. I have tried many things to fix that.  And i have still problem with the signal transmission. I will be happy for any advice.

Thanks
2017-9-19
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

Hello, I tried v3.1.11, but still the same result, a few times, when the battery has just been charged, there is the wifi signal ok, but its hard lasts a minute .... then no more signal ...
The problem is the unpacking.
I think the problem comes from the application v3.1.11
A when a new version, because it crash has every boot.
??
2017-9-21
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Make sure no other phone or tablet has its wifi on other than the one used to fly the current flight.. If the phantom has ever been connected to more than one phone or tablet, it will auto connect to the drone before you connect to the current flight device wif. The phantom will connect to more than one wifi device at a time. I had same problem until I turned off my cell wifi while flying with a tablet. Figured it out when I heard Go app voice prompts coming form my pocket  where the phone was. Once I made sure the drone was connected to only on wifi source, all the interference messages and connection problems were resolved. Hope this works for any of you above.
2017-9-21
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

As above stated on Wi-Fi...phone or tab doing the fpv,make sure all shut except Wi-Fi connection to AC... DISABLE video cache... Raise video resolution slowly n try at different aspects...raise altitude... It should be better when its 50m away
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Lukas Vokaty Posted at 2017-9-19 23:38
Hello,

i have bought DJI Phantom 3 SE and i have a same proble as you. I have tried disconnect RC and connect it again. I have tried a elder version of DJI GO app. I have tried many things to fix that.  And i have still problem with the signal transmission. I will be happy for any advice.

Can you advise if you have done any type of firmware update? Many times that will resolve most problems.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

stuka75 Posted at 2017-9-21 07:53
Make sure no other phone or tablet has its wifi on other than the one used to fly the current flight.. If the phantom has ever been connected to more than one phone or tablet, it will auto connect to the drone before you connect to the current flight device wif. The phantom will connect to more than one wifi device at a time. I had same problem until I turned off my cell wifi while flying with a tablet. Figured it out when I heard Go app voice prompts coming form my pocket  where the phone was. Once I made sure the drone was connected to only on wifi source, all the interference messages and connection problems were resolved. Hope this works for any of you above.

Please forgive me if this information is off but have read when bluetooth can provide some type of interference. It may be a moot point here but still worth a mentioning.
2017-9-21
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

I did a test in 1080P 60fps, and the picture is really blur I find compared to the 1080P of my galaxy note3

I do not know d or comes this video return problem, I even try in airplane mode, then reactivate wifi etc.

2017-9-21
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Jahmannnn Posted at 2017-9-21 11:12
I did a test in 1080P 60fps, and the picture is really blur I find compared to the 1080P of my galaxy note3

I do not know d or comes this video return problem, I even try in airplane mode, then reactivate wifi etc.

Are you taking the video from the SD card or your device?  Always take it from the SD card for best results.
2017-9-21
Use props
Lukas Vokaty
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello
i also think the problem is in the DJI GO app. Especially DJI GO for Android. I also tried DJI Phantom 3 SE with iPhone 7 (with the newest update of DJI GO app for iOS) and the video transmission signal was too much better then on Android device. Only 2-3 short lags. Also the transmission video range was good. I tried fly about 500 + meters away. And i think i will fly much longer distance next time.

On my phone with Android i have the 3.1.11 and i did not install any updates. Because the DJI  GO app says that all the devices are updated. I was looking for a new firmaware on the DJI.COM in support section. But for Phantom 3 SE thera are no firmwares or other updates.
2017-9-21
Use props
Lukas Vokaty
lvl.1

Czechia

Little correction.. On my Android device i have v. 3.1.10. Version 3.1.11 does not work. Still dropping
2017-9-22
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

My note 3 is android 5.0 stock not rooted .

2017-9-23
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

My video return is still so bad.
2017-9-25
Use props
Lukas Vokaty
lvl.1

Czechia

I have still bad video transmission on my LG G6. I tried Phantom SE with iPhone once more and it still works very good. I will buy iPad Air 2 and i will fly with iPad. DJI Go on Android works very very bad. I will not wait for next update for DJI Go for Android.... DJI Go for Android is sh.t....
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Lukas Vokaty Posted at 2017-9-26 03:26
I have still bad video transmission on my LG G6. I tried Phantom SE with iPhone once more and it still works very good. I will buy iPad Air 2 and i will fly with iPad. DJI Go on Android works very very bad. I will not wait for next update for DJI Go for Android.... DJI Go for Android is sh.t....

Lukas, please use the android device in the recommended list. If your device is in the list and the performance is bad, you can export the black box data or the crash log for us to analyze. Thanks.
3se.PNG
2017-9-26
Use props
Lukas Vokaty
lvl.1

Czechia

Unfortunately i dont have any device with Android from the recommended list. For that reason i want to buy iPad.
2017-9-26
Use props
Chatikib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627979 ft
Netherlands

Lukas Vokaty Posted at 2017-9-26 03:26

I agree with your conclusion. That's why I bought an iPad. And I'm very pleased with that. When you have the option, I recommend buying an iPad with cellular. It has the opportunity of GPS.
2017-9-26
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

My xiaomi mi max looks alright...
2017-9-26
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

I still have a galaxy note 3 n9005, it is in the list, why dji bug?
I have more than 6 GB of free space ....
2017-9-27
Use props
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419314 ft
Belgium

Jahmannnn Posted at 2017-9-17 11:09
I also have gimbal jump problems, as you seem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtVFihJfWo&feature=youtu.be

effectivement , ce n'est pas normal mais je constate que l'appareil que tu utilise semble lent dans la vidéo , cela peut être du a l'enregistrement , essaye peut être avec un meilleur télephone
2017-9-27
Use props
Chatikib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627979 ft
Netherlands

Jahmannnn Posted at 2017-9-25 04:11
My video return is still so bad.

Go (in the DJI GO app) to this setting:

General settings:
Cache During Video Shooting - set it to [off]
2017-9-27
Use props
Burkesdale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112848 ft
New Zealand

stuka75 Posted at 2017-9-21 07:53

Mine has been doing the same thing and yes i picked up my phone today while out on a flight as i use a samsung tab S3 to fly and my phone a samsung s7 edge was connected to the drone once i got transmission signal weak then the return to home kicked in so in future i'm turning wifi off on the phone and will test or just remove dji go app on the phone if not needed.
2017-9-27
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

Hello i have already signal transmission weak , my android is lollipop on galaxy note 3 n9005
2017-10-7
Use props
Jahmannnn
lvl.2
France

I have finally the correct video return since the last update dji go ...
And I can finally use intelligent modes

after 32 flights and batteries, it is not too early
2017-10-20
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Burkesdale Posted at 2017-9-27 22:00
Mine has been doing the same thing and yes i picked up my phone today while out on a flight as i use a samsung tab S3 to fly and my phone a samsung s7 edge was connected to the drone once i got transmission signal weak then the return to home kicked in so in future i'm turning wifi off on the phone and will test or just remove dji go app on the phone if not needed.

I caught on to the multiple connections issue, when flying with a tab e and got audio prompts from my pocket where my phone resided! I was getting weak signal issues and other erratic messages until I shut off phones wifi. This is of course if the phone has been used to connect to the ac in past, the phone remembers the wifi and immediately connects to the ac as your finding and connecting to the wifi on your airborne device.
2017-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules