2896 36 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello, I was Flying at a montain site, I suddenly lost control of my spark because of a GPS signal loss, it went into ATTI mode and I could not avoid crashing a branch...
Spark went down, a damage was reported on the camera glass , though not in front of the lens, picture is still good
The front left LED "cap", under the front left motor,  has been hit too... the cap was lost and the small round electronic board has been put slightly off position..
The aircraft is still flying, but sometimes it shows erratic compass issues and calibration is always failing.. LEDS are becoming GREEN after the horizontal rotation, but after the vertical rotation I always have a Calibration fail...
I suspect that the compass is exactly under the notor base that's been crashed against the tree... though visually I don't see any damage...
Is there any test I can do to investigate?   
I Bought My Spark from the DJI Store, I also bought the DJI Care Refresh, but I only received a confirmation of this by mail no package or additional document afterr purchase,..is it valid anyway?  what should I do to use it in case I can't slve by myself?
Thanks

2017-9-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Everything is ok and your Spark definitely needs to be reviewed and repaired. Just open a support ticket here and mention that you have DJI Care: http://www.dji.com/service/repair
If you have a national support hotline, I would recommend calling there first.
2017-9-17
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-9-17 11:07
Everything is ok and your Spark definitely needs to be reviewed and repaired. Just open a support ticket here and mention that you have DJI Care: http://www.dji.com/service/repair
If you have a national support hotline, I would recommend calling there first.

I tried to Start a Repair Request under the DJI Care Refresh, but they said the S.N. of my aircraft is not bound to a DJI Care Refresh...
And yet, I have the DJI Mail they sent to me when the drone was shipped,  the list contain the "fly more combo" package as "shipped" and the DJI care Refresh ad "Will come later".. How is it possible now they say the Spark Serial Number is not bound to DJI Care Refresh????
2017-9-17
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

very strange ... waiting for a response from the moderators.
2017-9-17
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Lian82 Posted at 2017-9-17 11:59
very strange ... waiting for a response from the moderators.

This was the last time I received anything from DJI..  they told me the package would "come later", but then I never heard from tham anymore...Now I urgently need service for my Spark..  what should I do??

======================================================================      

DJI Store        
Order Number: 0399983958840 | Ordered On: 2017-05-24
Your Order Is On Its Way
Dear la_panza,
Your order, number 0399983958840, has shipped. Check on delivery status using the DHL tracking code 5825540582.

Order Summary
Item        Quantity        Price        Shipping Status
DJI Care Refresh (Spark)
1        69 €        Will come later
Spark Fly More Combo (Sunrise Yellow)
1        799 €        This shipment
microSD Card 16GB
1        0 €        This shipment

Download your VAT Invoice.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our online sales team:
1. E-mail: [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url].
2. Live Chat: Click the icon found at the bottom of the http://store.dji.com main page.
Thank you.
DJI Store

You are receiving this email because you have placed an order with DJI Store. This is an unmonitored email address and replies to this email cannot be read or responded to. For assistance please contact [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url].
Privacy Policy  Terms and Conditions
2017-9-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

For DJI Care refresh you should have received a seperate email stating it's beginning. And have you ever activated your Spark? Anyway, all of this can certainly be solved easily. Just discuss it with DJI support. It is beyond the possibilities of us normal forum members.
2017-9-17
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-9-17 12:10
For DJI Care refresh you should have received a seperate email stating it's beginning. And have you ever activated your Spark? Anyway, all of this can certainly be solved easily. Just discuss it with DJI support. It is beyond the possibilities of us normal forum members.

Of course I activated my Spark, I do have other DJI devices as well as a DJI Account...  and yet no mail came after the one saying that "part of the order was shipped"... I've just sent a mail to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] asking for a solution.. I just hope it does not take too long...  thanks
2017-9-17
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-17 12:16
Of course I activated my Spark, I do have other DJI devices as well as a DJI Account...  and yet no mail came after the one saying that "part of the order was shipped"... I've just sent a mail to onlinesales@dji.com asking for a solution.. I just hope it does not take too long...  thanks

I searched the mail boxes for this mail.. I confirm, For my MAVIC there is a separate mail whose title is "DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement", but not for my Spark....
2017-9-17
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-17 12:16
Of course I activated my Spark, I do have other DJI devices as well as a DJI Account...  and yet no mail came after the one saying that "part of the order was shipped"... I've just sent a mail to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] asking for a solution.. I just hope it does not take too long...  thanks

I hope they work this out for you soon!!
2017-9-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Errors can happen, I have no doubt that this can be easily sorted out. Don't worry! Tomorrow is Monday and DJI support will be there for you.
2017-9-17
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192930 ft
Egypt

I did receive the "DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement" a couple days after buying my spark combo, one month ago.

I'm sure you will have good news from DJI tomorrow.

Cheers
2017-9-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your care refresh should be automatically activated 48 hours after your Mavic shipped you can check your care refresh on link below.

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry to hear about the crash, had you reported this case to the support team? You can contact them to start a data analysis if you have any questions about this accident. If the compass always fails to calibrate and there's a crash before, I suggest sending the drone in for an overall check. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
Besides, for the DJI Care Refresh, if you purchase DJI Care Refresh with a brand-new product, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. You can check also your Care in this page: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-9-17
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-17 13:50
Your care refresh should be automatically activated 48 hours after your Mavic shipped you can check your care refresh on link below.

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Hello,  we are talking about a Spark, not a Mavic, I bought the Flymore Combo and the Care Refresh together,,  when they shipped, in the shipment note they wrote that DJI care Refresh would "come later",
after this mail the aircraft came to me,  but nothing more, no mail after the one I mentioned above..
Now, if I enter the serial number in the form, the form says that my Aircraft IS NOT BOUND  to a dji care refresh...  THAT IS THE POINT..
I wrote this to onlinesales@dji.com...  hope to hear from them soon...
2017-9-18
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-18 01:56
Hello,  we are talking about a Spark, not a Mavic, I bought the Flymore Combo and the Care Refresh together,,  when they shipped, in the shipment note they wrote that DJI care Refresh would "come later",
after this mail the aircraft came to me,  but nothing more, no mail after the one I mentioned above..
Now, if I enter the serial number in the form, the form says that my Aircraft IS NOT BOUND  to a dji care refresh...  THAT IS THE POINT..

I wrote this to onlinesales@dji.com...  hope to hear from them soon...
2017-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-18 01:56

Apologies but as Thor has said it is the very same for Spark as Mavic, so I think you have not much to worry about.
2017-9-18
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-18 02:02
Apologies but as Thor has said it is the very same for Spark as Mavic, so I think you have not much to worry about.

yes, ok but.. apart from this, what do you suggest?  the Aircraft came last june and the Care Refresh is not yet active for that unit's serial number, did I make the right move by writing to DJI online sales or should I do something more?  It is clearly a DJI mistake, I have forwarded  to onlinesales the mail I received along with a picture of my drone "belly" where the S/N is....  if this accident did not happen I would never know my care refresh was not operational....
2017-9-18
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-17 18:10
Sincerely sorry to hear about the crash, had you reported this case to the support team? You can contact them to start a data analysis if you have any questions about this accident. If the compass always fails to calibrate and there's a crash before, I suggest sending the drone in for an overall check. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
Besides, for the DJI Care Refresh, if you purchase DJI Care Refresh with a brand-new product, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. You can check also your Care in this page: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage says:

serial 0ASDE5D0A100MN has no DJI Care Coverage

2017-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-18 02:52
yes, ok but.. apart from this, what do you suggest?  the Aircraft came last june and the Care Refresh is not yet active for that unit's serial number, did I make the right move by writing to DJI online sales or should I do something more?  It is clearly a DJI mistake, I have forwarded  to onlinesales the mail I received along with a picture of my drone "belly" where the S/N is....  if this accident did not happen I would never know my care refresh was not operational....

I definitely think this is an oversight on dji's part , but I do think it will work out for you, you should give your case number to a moderator here and let them know of your situation they will follow up for you.

Good Luck..
2017-9-18
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-18 03:00

An Update....
I had a long live chat session with DJI care support...  they asked me again for order number, serial number, even a  picture of the serial number printed in the unit's bottom...
After a long chat they admitted My Care Refresh should be activated but it is not...  when I asked if they could activate it to speed up things.. they simply said they could do nothing,  I should write to djicare@dji.com, not [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] instead...
They also said they have no idea about how long this activation will take, it had to be active since 4 mounths ago!!!!

So i'm again  at the start line.... I'M TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED...

2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-18 03:51
An Update....
I had a long live chat session with DJI care support...  they asked me again for order number, serial number, even a  picture of the serial number printed in the unit's bottom...
After a long chat they admitted My Care Refresh should be activated but it is not...  when I asked if they could activate it to speed up things.. they simply said they could do nothing,  I should write to djicare@dji.com, not onlinesales@dji.com instead...

Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your ticket number so I can look into it? Will do my best to make it clear to you.
2017-9-18
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-18 22:28
Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your ticket number so I can look into it? Will do my best to make it clear to you.

hello, how many times will I have to copy and paste, forward to a thousand addresses this sad story...

here it is...

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request(#748515)has been updated, please reply the email below.

Michelle       
Michelle (Support)
Sep 19, 04:49 CST

Dear Adolfo,

Thank you for contacting DJI Care Customer Support. Please note that when customer purchase DJI Care with a drone, DJI Care will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. No worries, we have forwarded your concern to the designated department. Rest assured that once I have received an update, I'll let you know immediately.

Kindly wait for our email.
Regards,

Michelle

DJI CARE Customer Support

Tel Support: +1(818)235 0789 / Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM(PST)

Online Support: http://www.dji.com/support#after

adolfo@mel       
adolfo@melilli.com
Sep 18, 20:10 CST

DJI Care Refresh problem….

Hello, I need service on my Spark, because of an Operator Error, I tried to start a repair request with the DJI Care Refresh I bought, but when I enter the Aircrasf S.N. the page says this serial number is not bound to a DJI Care Refresh..

Please see below the mail with the shipping notification from DJI, I received the aircraft, but after this no other mail from DJI, I was expecting something like a "service agreement", but it never came.

Now I need urgent repair and sincerely I don’t know what to do!

Order number and all the related data are in the mail I pasted below.. I also attach the photo of the S/N

On 16 Jun 2017, at 09:37, DJI Store <noreply@dji.com<mailto:noreply@dji.com><mailto:noreply@dji.com<mailto:noreply@dji.com>>> wrote:

[DJI Store]<http://store.dji.com/?utm_source ... aign=order_shipping>
Order Number: 0399983958840 | Ordered On: 2017-05-24

Your Order Is On Its Way

Dear la_panza,
Your order, number 0399983958840, has shipped. Check on delivery status using the DHL tracking code 5825540582<http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en ... &AWB=5825540582>.

Order Summary

Item Quantity Price Shipping Status
DJI Care Refresh (Spark) 1 69 € Will come later

Spark Fly More Combo (Sunrise Yellow)1 799 € This shipment

microSD Card 16GB 1 0 € This shipment

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。

Attachment(s)
IMG_4453.JPG

This email is a service from Support. Delivered by Zendesk
[JP9OY5-ZVDD]
2017-9-20
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-18 03:49
I definitely think this is an oversight on dji's part , but I do think it will work out for you, you should give your case number to a moderator here and let them know of your situation they will follow up for you.

Good Luck..

there are at least three moderators in this forum and three operators ad djicare@dji.com  who asked me for the same  things.. they keep asking I have contacted djicare, what my ticket number is, the S/N of the drone... a photo of the label on the drone itself and so on.....  I'm spending my time copying and pasting the same things...  forwarding emails e replying posts on this forum.. all this is leading to NOWHERE...  every time someone new comes, asks me for the same things and then says..  ohhh  we are sorry.. please be patient....
The problem is that my patience is over, i use drones for work,. not for fun, although i take my responsibility and my fault for having crashed the Spark, this days I'm wasting because of what you call an "oversight", are costing me MONEY, loss of clients and damage of my "image"...  and this may quickly and with a legal action if it does not goes to a good end in a couple of days....
2017-9-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-20 09:57
there are at least three moderators in this forum and three operators ad   who asked me for the same  things.. they keep asking I have contacted djicare, what my ticket number is, the S/N of the drone... a photo of the label on the drone itself and so on.....  I'm spending my time copying and pasting the same things...  forwarding emails e replying posts on this forum.. all this is leading to NOWHERE...  every time someone new comes, asks me for the same things and then says..  ohhh  we are sorry.. please be patient....
The problem is that my patience is over, i use drones for work,. not for fun, although i take my responsibility and my fault for having crashed the Spark, this days I'm wasting because of what you call an "oversight", are costing me MONEY, loss of clients and damage of my "image"...  and this may quickly and with a legal action if it does not goes to a good end in a couple of days....

Well I’m not sure what to tell you, I see most people around here being sorted out in approx 2 weeks, sorry your having so much trouble, hopefully you will get sorted soon.

Has your spark arrived at repair Centre in Netherlands?
2017-9-20
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-18 02:02

that's not the point, it might even be the matrice,   the fact is that I have paid for a service I don't have after 4 months from purchase, and now i need URGENT service... that's it....
2017-9-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-20 10:02
that's not the point, it might even be the matrice,   the fact is that I have paid for a service I don't have after 4 months from purchase, and now i need URGENT service... that's it....

Do you have a case number?
2017-9-20
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-20 10:02
Well I’m not sure what to tell you, I see most people around here being sorted out in approx 2 weeks, sorry your having so much trouble, hopefully you will get sorted soon.

Has your spark arrived at repair Centre in Netherlands?

no, I will not ship if this thing is not solved first...  I had some very bad  experiences in past years with Phantom 3 and Phantom 2..  a couple of times they sent it back  with the same trouble i shipped for, another time they sent to me a refurbished piece with a mounting error (GPS module rotated 90 degrees).. I definitely do not trust DJI repair center Europe anymore...  that's why I consider the Care Refresh the quickest and safest way to put back everything up and running...
2017-9-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-20 10:10
no, I will not ship if this thing is not solved first...  I had some very bad  experiences in past years with Phantom 3 and Phantom 2..  a couple of times they sent it back  with the same trouble i shipped for, another time they sent to me a refurbished piece with a mounting error (GPS module rotated 90 degrees).. I definitely do not trust DJI repair center Europe anymore...  that's why I consider the Care Refresh the quickest and safest way to put back everything up and running...

Well that’s half your problem now youstill have to wait at least a week for your drone to get to repair Centre .
I would suggest you start a case they will send you case number you then have 30 days to contact ups to collect, this is just going to cause you more waiting time. If your drone was in Netherlands you could easy sort it out and save yourself more time.
2017-9-20
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-20 10:05
Do you have a case number?

are you meaning this number?

2017-9-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-20 10:15
are you meaning this number?

No you need a case number email support@dji.com they will issue you with case number within 24 hours. You need to this right now.
2017-9-20
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

JMR58 Posted at 2017-9-17 12:24
I hope they work this out for you soon!!

not yet ... unfortunately...   thanks for understanding...
2017-9-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-20 10:17
not yet ... unfortunately...   thanks for understanding...

No problem .
2017-9-20
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-20 10:14
Well that’s half your problem now youstill have to wait at least a week for your drone to get to repair Centre .
I would suggest you start a case they will send you case number you then have 30 days to contact ups to collect, this is just going to cause you more waiting time. If your drone was in Netherlands you could easy sort it out and save yourself more time.

my fear is that once the drone has arrived to the Nederlands  they will check for the C.R. coverage, they find it's not covered, and so they assume the aircraft needs to be repaired, as if I never bought the DJI C.R.   so they do the necessary fizing and then charge to me the cost.... that's what I feel things would go if I would send it there in the meantime...
anyway I should have a case number or ticket number...  I just have to look better..
2017-9-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-20 10:24
my fear is that once the drone has arrived to the Nederlands  they will check for the C.R. coverage, they find it's not covered, and so they assume the aircraft needs to be repaired, as if I never bought the DJI C.R.   so they do the necessary fizing and then charge to me the cost.... that's what I feel things would go if I would send it there in the meantime...
anyway I should have a case number or ticket number...  I just have to look better..

They won’t do anything until you give permission whether it’s repair warranty or care refresh.
When you are sending drone back make sure you enter all details and make it clear that you have care refresh. Once you have a case number and your spark arrives at repair Centre maybe a mod can help you escalate your case they have done it for many around here including me.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-18 03:00

We are terribly regretful for this situation, we apologize for the difficulties you've been experiencing. I had forwarded your case to the related department and they had got this resolved, your DJI Care Refresh should be available now, it bound to the serial number you provided in this thread. Please check. Coz the drone crashed, please send it back and we will take care of it for you. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
Sorry again for the inconvenience, hope you can get the drone back to the air soon.
2017-9-20
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-20 18:53
We are terribly regretful for this situation, we apologize for the difficulties you've been experiencing. I had forwarded your case to the related department and they had got this resolved, your DJI Care Refresh should be available now, it bound to the serial number you provided in this thread. Please check. Coz the drone crashed, please send it back and we will take care of it for you. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
Sorry again for the inconvenience, hope you can get the drone back to the air soon.

yes Thor, this morning a good surprise came... I  eventually found the service agreement in my mailbox..  many thanks for being so  quick in putting things in order  :-)
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

la_panza Posted at 2017-9-20 23:37
yes Thor, this morning a good surprise came... I  eventually found the service agreement in my mailbox..  many thanks for being so  quick in putting things in order  :-)

It's my pleasure. It is us needed to send our deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks again for bringing us the attention.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules