DJI Go 4 will not connect to Controller
3234 5 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Floating
lvl.1
United States

I received my Spark Fly More package yesterday and I have encountered many problems with getting this thing going. 14 hours later
I am not happy.
I was able to get the Spark to connect directly (without the RC) to Go 4 and after several attempts at activation, and firmware updates,
I was able to get Go 4 to connect. I'm sure I could fly it as it is (I can't, I live in a NFZ). But I have a controller and intent to use it.

I was able to pair the RC to the Spark. The green light on the RC is on and the Spark happily flashing green lights. However when I
try to get the Go 4 to connect to the RC's WiFi connection, it will not connect. My Phone's WiFi connects, App not.
I suspect that there may be a firmware issue with the RC, because the Spark was updated without the RC connected and so the RC may
be downlevel. Assistant is a no-go situation also. I have installed it on two different computers (Windows 10) and although Spark can
be seen in Windows as a USB drive, it will not connect in Assistant. The RC will not connect either.

I'm about to pack this thing up and return it to Best Buy.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Floating, when you enter DJI GO 4, what is the error message?Please ensure that your RC was not connected with another phone.
Please try to change a mobile device or reinstall your app.
For your another question, you can try to reinstall your DJI assistant or change a computer to connect your spark.
Any question, please feel free to ask for help.   
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

The RC can't connect to the DJI Assistant 2, for the DJI Assistant 2 issue, I've replied your another post, please check it. For the WiFi issue, what mobile device are you using? Can you see the WiFi of the RC on your phone? Please reinstall the APP, then try it again.
2017-9-17
Use props
Floating
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-17 19:40
The RC can't connect to the DJI Assistant 2, for the DJI Assistant 2 issue, I've replied your another post, please check it. For the WiFi issue, what mobile device are you using? Can you see the WiFi of the RC on your phone? Please reinstall the APP, then try it again.

I am using a Google Pixel running the latest and greatest. I have also tried my other phone, a Samsung S8.
I was able to go and fly the spark using WiFi with no issues except my second battery needs the firmware updated. I can see the RC WiFi and connect phone to it but DJI Go 4 does not connect.
2017-9-18
Use props
Floating
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-17 19:40

I tried again this morning to get the RC to connect to Go4. Can't explain why but it did. It started the firmware update for the RC got to 5% and stopped. RC is just beeping 4 times over and over again.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Floating Posted at 2017-9-18 08:41
I tried again this morning to get the RC to connect to Go4. Can't explain why but it did. It started the firmware update for the RC got to 5% and stopped. RC is just beeping 4 times over and over again.

Do you have an iOS device, if yes, please try to upgrade the RC via iOS APP, or you can download the 4.1.5 Android APP, then try to upgrade the RC via this APP.
DJI GO 4.1.5: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxe17y ... 1.5.3_guan.apk?dl=0
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules