Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gae Aulenti Square, cinamatic footage of Milan's skyscrapers in 4k
751 8 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica
First Officer
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

The modern Gae Aulenti square has a circular shape with a diameter of 100 meters and it is situated in the north of Milan. Built 6 meters above the street level, it was designed by the Argentine architect Cesar Pelli. The square was inaugurated in 2012 and dedicated to the architect and designer Gae Aulenti. The Unicredit Tower, the ultramodern skyscraper occupied by the Italian bank Unicredit, dominates the square. From the square you can also enjoy a great view of Milan. In the background you can see the palace of the Lombardy Regional Council, the Diamond Tower, the Pirelli Tower and all the new buildings of the modern city of Milan.

2017-9-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video and nice flying
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Amazing! Thanks for sharing with us.
2017-9-18
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

thanks for the video. I know Milano pretty well, and in my opinion this kind of architecture doesn't fit with the town's history. In other words, it is not what I would like to see in this city :-(
2017-9-18
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-9-18 00:31
thanks for the video. I know Milano pretty well, and in my opinion this kind of architecture doesn't fit with the town's history. In other words, it is not what I would like to see in this city :-(

I agree, but fortunately that area was really ugly to begin with. Milan's bombing, during WWII left entire patches of Milan destroyed and unlike, for example, Paris, the city of Milan had to be rebuilt. Beginning with the 50s, some hideous building were built and IMHO these are not the worst, all considering.
2017-9-18
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-18 00:02
Amazing! Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks Susan!
2017-9-18
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Elektrica Posted at 2017-9-18 01:00
I agree, but fortunately that area was really ugly to begin with. Milan's bombing, during WWII left entire patches of Milan destroyed and unlike, for example, Paris, the city of Milan had to be rebuilt. Beginning with the 50s, some hideous building were built and IMHO these are not the worst, all considering.

From an architectural point of view, I would say that these buildings are quite beautiful indeed. In any other city...  :-)
2017-9-18
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Wonderful video. I found missing a statement this was a legal flight...You are flying over 231m AGL (Italian limits 70 and 150 m AGL, depending on operations criticallity), at less than 8 km from Linate airport and over buildings and people.
Italian RPAS Regulation
I don't want to spoil your party, I wish you were allowed to fly there, otherwise it would be a bad example despite of how nice and interesting your footage is.
Hope to understand me, every day becomes more and more difficult to fly our drones in a legal way just because some fellows ignore the laws and then all of us have to pay for it.

2017-9-18
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

15matjan Posted at 2017-9-18 12:23
Wonderful video. I found missing a statement this was a legal flight...You are flying over 231m AGL (Italian limits 70 and 150 m AGL, depending on operations criticallity), at less than 8 km from Linate airport and over buildings and people.
Italian RPAS Regulation
I don't want to ruin your party, I wish you were allowed to fly there, otherwise it would be a bad example despite of how nice and interesting your footage is.

And at 2:05 you can see a direct flight over a heliport. OUCH!!
Beautiful footage though.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules