Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Records
4804 18 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bglogo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34409 ft
United States

For some reason my DJI GO app is not recording flight records.  I'm using a Phantom 3 Std with a Google XL.  Is there a setting in the app to record the flight records?  It worked on my first flight but not the last 2.
2017-9-17
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Are you talking about the flight path cache or the flight logs ?
2017-9-17
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

The flight path cache. The log is safe to the memory card I think.
2017-9-17
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try synchronizing it with  good wifi.
2017-9-17
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

I tried that a few times with no luck.
2017-9-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Bglogo Posted at 2017-9-17 15:10
The flight path cache. The log is safe to the memory card I think.

The aircraft records flight logs aotomatically, you cannot switch them off or on. They are saved to an internal Micro SD Card inside the aircraft, not the SD card in the camera section. You can access the logs by connecting your aircraft to a PC via a USB cable.
2017-9-17
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

I understand the flight logs are on the SD card in the camera but the DJI app has a section for flight records that record the flight track, speed, elevation, etc. My last couple of flights have nothing showing up in the flight records on the app. I've seen the logs although I'm not sure how to view them.
2017-9-17
Use props
Epicdoom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

are you referring to the log in the ME section of the App ?
2017-9-17
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

Yes, the me section where you can view the flight records.
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

How about re-installing DJI GO or changing to another recommended mobile?
2017-9-17
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

I will try re-installing.
2017-9-18
Use props
Epicdoom
Second Officer
United States

make sure your connected to your home WIFI and logged into the account and hit the SYNC button or new ones wont show up. the SYNC button is in the top right corner looks like a little cloud with a circle inside it
2017-9-18
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

I've tried re-installing and using the Sync button with no success. I'm hoping I'm missing something simple but went through all menus and couldn't find anything that seemed to turn on or turn off the flight records.
2017-9-20
Use props
Epicdoom
Second Officer
United States

that a really odd issue, your connected to home wifi ?
2017-9-20
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

Yes, I've tried home WiFi and 4G and I have the upload on wireless network turned on. I know the Sync is working because I tried syncing by a shorter time period and all records were gone. Then I synced all and my old records were showing up.
2017-9-20
Use props
Bglogo
lvl.1
United States

I had a flight on Saturday morning for about 20 minutes and the only thing I can see on the flight record is about 1 minute when I had already landed after the flight.  Plus, when I first go to view the record the map that comes up is Berlin and I'm in Pennsylvania.  Not sure why the flight records are not working correctly but it's a little frustrating as I'd like to see the distance, speed, height, etc. of my flight.  I'd also like to see the track of where I flew.
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Bglogo Posted at 2017-9-26 08:14
I had a flight on Saturday morning for about 20 minutes and the only thing I can see on the flight record is about 1 minute when I had already landed after the flight.  Plus, when I first go to view the record the map that comes up is Berlin and I'm in Pennsylvania.  Not sure why the flight records are not working correctly but it's a little frustrating as I'd like to see the distance, speed, height, etc. of my flight.  I'd also like to see the track of where I flew.

If you are getting an older map information, perhaps deleting the current map cache and then uploading the new cache via a Wi Fi modem may be the way to go.
2017-9-26
Use props
AnthonyDJIpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 761519 ft
New Zealand

I have had the same problem. Only just started however flown for just over 4 hours, went to sync my flights and nothing has happened, keeps failing after 100%. 4G hotspot, wifi, nothing has worked.. Im using the controller with inbuilt screen.
2018-7-28
Use props
CAVEIRA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66680 ft
Portugal

Stupid question, but are you doing the sync between the app and the cel phone you are using to fly with the remote?
I'm asking this because I fly sometimes with my wife's cel phone. And I was missing some flights when I opened my Flight Record on DJI GO4. So, I remembered they were on her cel.
So I opened the app there, did the sync and, after, it appeared on my one too. ;)
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules