Happy with that
751 5 2017-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larrymull
lvl.3
Flight distance : 468668 ft
Australia

Had a fly yesterday in the country over the Canola fields around Victoria, Australia. Managed to do a distance test and went out easily 1.6KM on 5.8GHz, no OTG. I didn't push the drone at all and as soon as it lost it's first initial contact with the spark I returned to home.
I have never managed to get that far without losing connection multiple times, so I really think it is a horses for courses approach - meaning that every environment scenario is different and will throw up different results.

I was impressed though.
2017-9-17
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with you
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Agree with you, thank you for sharing this with us.
2017-9-17
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

not too bad!     ya when i had a spark i sometimes gotten almost 2 miles out... its all about where you fly and how you go about it..  but then again wireless is kind of like magnetic... aka magic.. i cant figure out how it works sometimes..
that being said wifi gets destroyed if you fly where i like flying, so i prefer the mavic for my current uses..   but i really do want a spark size drone but with better signal..
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2017-9-17 19:44
not too bad!     ya when i had a spark i sometimes gotten almost 2 miles out... its all about where you fly and how you go about it..  but then again wireless is kind of like magnetic... aka magic.. i cant figure out how it works sometimes..
that being said wifi gets destroyed if you fly where i like flying, so i prefer the mavic for my current uses..   but i really do want a spark size drone but with better signal..

Glad you fly a far distance with spark and I am looking forward to having a better spark in the future, too.
2017-9-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now