Gh4 with the Ronin
1486 2 2015-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nick.acott
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Have a question about balancing with the Panasonic Gh4 on the Ronin and wanted to see if anyone had any tips.
I've been through YouTube and of course watching the offical DJI video however really struggling to replicate their balancing results.

So who's been running a GH4 on? Is it a matter of it being too light (I know they say it's a specific camera model the Ronin is designed for) Should we try and add more weight or is there a trick we're missing?

Open to any ideas or suggestions, let me know if you need more info?

Thanks,
Nick.
http://www.YouTube.com/SneakyZebra

2015-4-4
Use props
info.pioneerpd
New
United States

Hello, saw your comment. You have a right to be concerned. It can be very difficult to balance these things. I was first trained on a Movi m10. The owner made me practice balancing for hours every week for a couple months with different cameras, interchanging lenses and rebalancing, attaching props and follow focus systems and rebalancing. I finally got the hang of it. I ended up purchasing a ronin and a GH4 for myself and found it to be a synch. Email me at the address below and i can walk you through it. Also... Let em know what kind of lens you're using with the gh4.

Info@pioneerpd.com
2015-4-14
Use props
Flyvinci
New

Belgium

Dear Nick, it helps by adding a decent lens (no pancake) to the GH4. Balancing works fine then.
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules