Warning limited distance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3338f4e6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14554 ft
United States

Evevrytime i I get a message that I'm restricted to 30x50 meters. However I can fly past these limits.
How do I make this warning go away?
Changed and formated sd cards
Uninstalled and reinstalled app
Changed batteries
Checked settings
Have not upgraded fw as it is latest version

I first noticed warning either when switching from i phone 5 to I pad air, useing different aftermarket battery of same specs and going from original 8 to 32 memory card. These are the only changes i can remember thet may have triggered warning. Again can fly past warning of 30 x50 limimits thoughts?
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what's the current version of your APP? Our engineers have been aware of this and will fix it in the update.
2017-9-17
Use props
fans3338f4e6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14554 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-17 18:57
May I know what's the current version of your APP? Our engineers have been aware of this and will fix it in the update.

I am useing the current 3.1.15 version of the app. on I pad air. I originally downloaded same app on I phone 5 when I registered it in May 2017 but switched to useing I pad air to fly due to better view( old eyes) of camera screen.
I get no update firmware notice's if that helps.
No limits on flight distance or beginer mode turned on.
RTH home works fine and does'nt get automaticlly triggered by flight distance warnings if I fly beyond warning limits.
I only noticed problem the first time I turned on mootors when using I pad.
Hope that helps.

Thanks
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans3338f4e6 Posted at 2017-9-18 15:55
I am useing the current 3.1.15 version of the app. on I pad air. I originally downloaded same app on I phone 5 when I registered it in May 2017 but switched to useing I pad air to fly due to better view( old eyes) of camera screen.
I get no update firmware notice's if that helps.
No limits on flight distance or beginer mode turned on.

It should be the misinformation of the APP. Hopefully the engineers could fix it in the update.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules