Phantom 3 HDR mode -- thumbnails only?
676 6 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grafik2
New
United States

Hi I used HDR mode to capture some images this weekend but when I went into the app the images do not show up.

Using ES File Explorer I went to the cache images folder, and all the pictures I took are theere, but they are labeled "thumbxxx_xxx" and they are very grainy/blurry. Where can I find the regular picture that I took?
2017-9-18
Use props
stuka75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

The sd card.
2017-9-18
Use props
grafik2
New
United States

OK thanks. I have always just used the pictures from the app. Any idea why they wouldn't show up in the app? Other pictures I had taken with HDR showed up there
2017-9-18
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

taking them directly from the SD card gives you the best quality pics I created a folder on my laptop and then folders inside that are dated for the flights I dump all pics and video for that day into them via cut paste so my card is clean when I'm done and ready for the next flight. I compared the quality of pics and video by sending them via the app and the quality is lower then direct from the card
2017-9-18
Use props
grafik2
New
United States

Epicdoom Posted at 2017-9-18 06:17
taking them directly from the SD card gives you the best quality pics I created a folder on my laptop and then folders inside that are dated for the flights I dump all pics and video for that day into them via cut paste so my card is clean when I'm done and ready for the next flight. I compared the quality of pics and video by sending them via the app and the quality is lower then direct from the card

Good to know I will switch to that method going forward. Thanks guys
2017-9-18
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just get a sd reader and stick micro disk into it, then put into computer.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, there are cached videos/pictures in DJI GO and original videos/pictures in SD card. You can find the quality files in SD card.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules