936 4 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi all,

Here is my experience and I must say; very pleased with the outcome.

Last night my son (just bought a house) want me to take pictures of his house with Sparky.  So got set up with recharged battery, prop guards ...  Started my spark, connected to WIFI and launched the DJI GO4 app on my iPhone6s.  Raised her to 118ft and lost connection; first time ever.  Now looking at my environment I was a little closer to some major electrical wires which I'm sure caused the wifi disconnect.  DJI says that after 20seconds of disconnect from device, the spark should do a RTH.  I'm pleased to say that she came down and hovered at about 1.5ft from ground.  As she was coming down I regained connection, but didn't interfere with the RTH as I wanted to see if she would hover at 1.5ft as DJI confirmed it would (other post on here).  Backed away from the wires and took her up to 200ft without any connection issues; which again, leads me to believe it was electrical inference.

I'm glad that this turned out the way it did and behaved as expected.

TO ALL: Please don't fly to close to electrical wires, steel buildings, concrete buildings or other structures that could cause compass issues, wifi disconnects or other issues.
2017-9-18
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

pale738821 Posted at 2018-6-11 00:19
types of cooking ricewhat does effect meanpower of attorney form Californiapythagorean theorem solverwedding invitation text best treatment for dark circles

What type of reply is that?
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-6-11 04:56

Glad to know that you were able to retrieve the spark after that incident, we just need to ensure that we are away from any interference to maximize the usage of the spark.
2018-6-13
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-6-11 04:56

There has been some spam and junk get on hear as I have seen before and I see  DJI Tony deleted it.  Be careful and check all around the area your going to fly to prevent any mishaps
2018-6-13
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

From September 2017, no one was interested in this Post, except some Indian Spammer.
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules