Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery problem
415 3 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_idtjXWv
lvl.1
Canada

I crashed my Mavic in an underground tunnel it landed with my luck in the only puddle of water upside down!!! Murphy's Law
I now have one battery that is full charged and will not work on my Mavic at all will not put a light on, change to another battery it comes to life
I put on the adapter to charge though the usb to my cell phone to bring it to 25% to reset it and it will not even charge the phone and it shuts off
after 10 minutes.
When I put on the charger it will turn on the battery and the lights start to flash one, two, three, four repeatedly then one, two and shuts off and start the 1-4 then 2 light again.

Does anyone have any idea's?

Will

2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash. Are there any impact damages on the drone? For your issue, is it that the battery that had crashed will not work now? Could you please provide us a short video for your case?
Since the drone had crashed, I would suggest sending it in to have an overall check. If you have any questions about the crash, you can also contact our support to do a data analysis. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support.
Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back if needed: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2017-9-18
Use props
djiuser_idtjXWv
lvl.1
Canada

I have a question for anyone if you fly into a large Colvert about 25 to 30 foot in diameter should you lose control of your Magic and it drift on it's own?
2017-9-20
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_idtjXWv Posted at 2017-9-20 05:26
I have a question for anyone if you fly into a large Colvert about 25 to 30 foot in diameter should you lose control of your Magic and it drift on it's own?

'"if you fly into a large Colvert about 25 to 30 foot in diameter should you lose control of your Magic and it drift on it's own?"

How far you and RC is stationed may play a role. IMHO, I'd say you probably will depending on the strength of connection.  
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules